Clockwise Jumpers | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Clockwise Jumpers

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Lefties:
Osmond, Weir, Czisny, Wagner, Kostner, M. Aaron, Schizas, Nadeau, Hughes, Torvill (yes she was naturally a lefty), Helgesson, Siraj, C. Lee, Russo, Olsson, Hiwatashi, and there are others I know I'm forgetting. ...

M. Aaron being Maddie Aaron ❤️ -- in case the shorthand here is not clear.
Maddie's partner Max Settlage also was a clockwise jumper.

I'll mention that Kate Wang (one of my current favorites) is a clockwise jumper.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hmm, brings up a thought I just had: who would be considered the top 2 or 3 best clockwise skaters ever?

And why are there so few?
Few, because it generally means they are left-handed and there are many fewer lefties than righties overall. Among the best were Carolina Kostner, Ashley Wagner, Johnny Weir.
ETA: Katelyn Osmond

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
There was a clockwise male skater who competed in one of the courchevel junior grand prixs this season, he attempted a quad and it was the first one I ever saw clockwise.
if you want to see clockwise quads : Nicolas Nadeau
Before his injury, he trained a quad lutz. It appeared on his instagram. He also landed quad toes and even a quad loop at Canadian Nationals.

He also has one of the biggest triple axel I have ever seen live. He is a very tall and powerful skater. Now skating pairs (we haven't seen him and his partner yet).

Quad loop in here (this is after his injury)