2022 Philadelphia Summer International | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2022 Philadelphia Summer International

SkateTM0102

On the Ice
Just wondering if anyone has a link for live scoring. You know, so we could follow along a bit.

I suspect that Moonvine will be too overcome with emotion to report to us in real time.
Looks like she scored a 113, which is great for her for the beginning of the season! Overall a 180. She should def be in the mix for SA. I cant wait to see the video. Hope you are enjoying this @moonvine

Country
Norway
Woho, a medal and 180 points. A decent score!!! Yay Gracie! :jump: :jump:

Oh man, if they hadn´t increased the Worlds minimum she would have gotten it as well, now she was less then half point from it :palmf:...Bummer, but hey - she should get a ticket for Cranberry cup now. Well I guess she got the minimums for 4CC at least :biggrin:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Woho, a medal and 180 points. A decent score!!! Yay Gracie! :jump: :jump:

Oh man, if they hadn´t increased the Worlds minimum she would have gotten it as well, now she was less then half point from it :palmf:...Bummer, but hey - she should get a ticket for Cranberry cup now. Well I guess she got the minimums for 4CC at least :biggrin:
Yes she didn’t have 4CCs last year!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just wondering if anyone has a link for live scoring. You know, so we could follow along a bit.

I suspect that Moonvine will be too overcome with emotion to report to us in real time.
I have a video of each program. Mens and ladies. There are some errant fingers and whatnot. OIP I am not but they are not here so…

SkateTM0102

On the Ice

She had a flying start, pretty understandable that she did run out of energy in the end. This is so promising. I think this is also the first time since the comeback that she landed both a clean 3Lz-3T in both the SP and FS! :cheer:

I had heard that this long is very new. Like a few weeks old. Who knows when she started actually training it. Between that, and traveling last week I am super impressed! Wonder if she’ll get that spot at Cranberry now?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had heard that this long is very new. Like a few weeks old. Who knows when she started actually training it. Between that, and traveling last week I am super impressed! Wonder if she’ll get that spot at Cranberry now?
She totally, per people who work at the rink, didn’t feel prepared.. well guess what girl?

They did not give our medals, they gave out clear trophies.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So…I got a better look at the dress at the trophy ceremony and it’s definitely a dark navy. Of course she would look stunning in a burlap sack.

Saw Sofias mother again- she followed me on IG and I need to unhook it from my FB because I have a feeling the entire Federation is going to follow me and I doubt they’re overly interested in American politics.

She is very determined I’m coming to 4CCs. Maybe if the Federation gets me credentials?😂
She was up until late last night gluing on sequins.

I asked her about Danny. She said he was trying out with different partners. She will tell him I said “please don’t quit!”

I saw Robin and apologized to her in case I got her in trouble. She said not to worry about it.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
So five triples for GG and last two doubled. That's the best LP in a long while. It's a good start and she's begun her season with a medal. SP just behind two women who were in top five at 2022 US Nats. Very nice for LT and IL also. And so the season has begun!!!