2022 JGP Riga Cup Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Riga Cup Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I think it’s just very fashionable to hate on Montreal right now 😂 I actually think the academy does a really good job of giving their teams different music and aesthetic. It’s natural for the younger teams to try lyrical pieces as they find their style, they all do, but I guess that’s become synonymous with Montreal so it’s easy for people to drag them every time a young IAM team does a lyrical piece.
As if Montreal was responsible for everything that people don't like... without IAM, the ice dance field would be way worse.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
what...the nutcracker nightmare cover? why???? whyyyyyyyyy????? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????? :tantrum:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think it’s just very fashionable to hate on Montreal right now 😂 I actually think the academy does a really good job of giving their teams different music and aesthetic. It’s natural for the younger teams to try lyrical pieces as they find their style, they all do, but I guess that’s become synonymous with Montreal so it’s easy for people to drag them every time a young IAM team does a lyrical piece.
I don't like them because I think they short shrift my babies H&B.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I don't like them because I think they short shrift my babies H&B.
that is not true... i had the opportunity to watch your babies when they arrived in Montreal... (in live competition)... and they have improved so much in montreal... they love it there and have stayed there ... says a lot... the issue you have is with the judges... and maybe even the US fed. not IAM