2022 JGP Riga Cup Free Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Riga Cup Free Dance

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I love deep blue but not any part of that dress. Especialy not in Juniors.
i don't find it distasteful, it's just the overall effect, it should be more fitting in the bodice part for a start, also the rainbow side would look better with a lighter shade of blue (in my opinion, of course :LOL: ) and i think both part should be balanced better

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Congratulations to Grimm/Savitskiy! I'm getting really excited for the JGP Final in dance, we're shaping up to have a number of countries represented.

I feel like I got to see a number of new teams (to me at least) this competition. Looking forward to seeing more of Slatter/Ongay-Perez, Karl/Hoferichter, and Gauthier/Thieren.

WednesdayMarch

Nicer When Fed
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
i don't find it distasteful, it's just the overall effect, it should be more fitting in the bodice part for a start, also the rainbow side would look better with a lighter shade of blue (in my opinion, of course :LOL: ) and i think both part should be balanced better
YES! You've actually hit the nail on the head there. It's unbalanced.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
And with that I'm going to bed early for once. Thank you all so much for keeping me company, I love you all. See you next time! :thank: :bed:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
see you around and next week, guys. love you all 😘
Reminder to all that the next JGP is not happening next week but the week after (21st to 24th).

With the Challenger series starting on the 13th, I hope we will still be able to occupy ourselves with skating (if we so wish and have the time to do so - and if there are live streams).

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I know, right? Everybody should watch juniors!
I am trying to convince people for years.

anyway, I got back, and despite having about the same feeling about the music choices as everyone else, particularly the Nutcracker, I enjoyed the skating, most of all Grimm/Savitzkiy. And, duh, they also won, so I am not special 🤣

Really, really happy to see Germans surfacing in FS!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Reminder to all that the next JGP is not happening next week but the week after (21st to 24th).

With the Challenger series starting on the 13th, I hope we will still be able to occupy ourselves with skating (if we so wish and have the time to do so - and if there are live streams).
but next week, if i'm not mistaken, there will be both Us international and Lombardia trophy

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
but next week, if i'm not mistaken, there will be both Us international and Lombardia trophy
Yes, US International takes place from the 13th to 16th, and Lombardia Trophy from the 16th to the 19th.

However, US International will probably only be streamed on Peacock, so not easily accessible for non-US residents. But Lombardia Trophy might be streamed on YouTube like it was last season.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Grimm/Savitskiy! I'm getting really excited for the JGP Final in dance, we're shaping up to have a number of countries represented.

I feel like I got to see a number of new teams (to me at least) this competition. Looking forward to seeing more of Slatter/Ongay-Perez, Karl/Hoferichter, and Gauthier/Thieren.
I am thinking (and hoping) we might see 5/6 different countries represented in ice dance at JGPF. I like the variety!

And thanks to Riga, I am now a fan of German junior ice dance! :hap10: I loved both teams this weekend.