2023 Grand Prix de France Women's Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix de France Women's Short Program

sk8coachus

X Comp. Skater
On the Ice
Did Nastya change choreographers? Cause I hated both her programs last year, but I love this SP so much!
It suits her really well, and all the hands movements are well choreographed.

Love the unique costume too, and how her lipstick matches the color of the bodysuit :love2:
Who was the female coach? Looked so familiar…

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Did Nastya change choreographers? Cause I hated both her programs last year, but I love this SP so much!
It suits her really well, and all the hands movements are well choreographed.

Love the unique costume too, and how her lipstick matches the color of the bodysuit :love2:
Well, the judges obviously didn't. 6th in the rankings in CO score so far :scratch2:

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Haein LEE 🇰🇷
Sirens, The Drink from God

2A
3Lzq+3T< (holds on)
FCSp4
3Fq
SSp3
CCoSp4
StSq4

SP: 66.30 (2nd)

Some really nice theming in this program, I love the glittery net sleeves. It feels like it's pushing Haein artistically without shoving her outside of her comfort zone. But, of course, it's a Lori/Caro piece so it's gotta be good.

Skating91

Medalist
Gubanova rotated all her jumps, performed a clean program and 66? Same components as Kimmy who scores badly for components when she has a perfect skate, but this time had a disaster skate and her components have not improved from last season.

Lee here is under on at least two jumps and will score higher no doubt.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Well, the judges obviously didn't. 6th in the rankings in CO score so far :scratch2:
It simply wasn’t very good outside the jumps. Other girls weren’t clean, but definitely topped her in composition. Her program was empty and had lots of copy and paste armography.

Lee was better, for instance, despite the rotation on the jumps.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Gubanova rotated all her jumps, performed a clean program and 66? Same components as Kimmy who scores badly for components when she has a perfect skate, but this time had a disaster skate and her components have not improved from last season.

Lee here is under on at least two jumps and will score higher no doubt.
Lee is slightly below Gubanova, so thanks God for that Eu gold, it still works for her.