2023 Grand Prix de France Pairs Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix de France Pairs Free Skate

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Is it going to be enough for Lia and Trennt? The TES are ahead of the Italians for now, but we'll see what the review does to them. Might be close 🙈

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
She was. Everything that makes her a force now was very present with Nate: her grit, her willingness and eagerness to learn something new, her incomparable posture, her lift positions. I like her partnership with Maxime much better, but Nathan is an outstanding, wonderful partner to teach women the pairs elements who are new to pairs. He's done it over and over
I guess i didn't get a chance to see all of this as they were not on my radar much... but i trust your word for it.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bravo, Lia and Trennt!!! I will be re-watching this. Gladiator is wonderful music for them; I loved the close-up on Lia's face to show her feeling and expression of the story.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I maybe watched Pereira/Michaud once before this GP, they're really good and they had a solid skate! They should win.

I also would like to add that I do not mind Gladiator being used again, I love the soundtrack and Lisa Gerrard's voice. I wish skaters would use more often Dead Can Dance or Lisa Gerrard music, there's a lot left that has not been used to my knowledge and that which suits skating well.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I thought he meant that she was reminiscent of Federica. In her fierceness, for example :)
Perhaps it was, reminiscent, but its nice to remember who he was referring to so I posted their picture.