2023-2024 Russian Nationals Jumping Championships | Page 57 | Golden Skate

2023-2024 Russian Nationals Jumping Championships

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Thanks for the info. That's too bad, she seemed very supportive and close to the skaters

I'm not familiar with her new team, are there any senior skaters that we've been seeing in competitions from this team?
Semion Soloviov, top 8 at Nationals. His SP is her choreography.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
TBH, I think after her fall yesterday they should have not let her skate today. I'm far less optimistic about her future than Bazylyuk.
I think she'll keep her triples for a very long time, and obviously her skating skills, but her mental & physical health are what I'm worried about, especially with her mother. :( The future of her quad(s) will also really depend on that.

Caliban

On the Ice
1705843953208.jpg

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
I think she'll keep her triples for a very long time, and obviously her skating skills, but her mental & physical health are what I'm worried about, especially with her mother. :( The future of her quad(s) will also really depend on that.
Psychologically she seems unbreakable to me. At this young age I dont remember anybody with her level of mental integrity. But physically I think they are going to push her over the limit. Some girls are built for the iron hand training - she isnt.

alix15

On the Ice
Country
France
Lena has had so many injuries, I don't think doing these many competitions and these many quads in such a short time was the best thing to do.

And physically, it's one thing, but mentally this was just a bit much for her, she's very sensitive. :console:
Yes she did too many competitions in a row, it is now dangerous for her body. I hope she will take a long break after this

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Gonna wait to catch up on the beginning I had missed. I assume that was when the pairs skated, heh.

Bazylyuk has wonderful jumps and I am so proud to see that Popov didn't fold in the company of every super-famous/popular skater there, and also Lazarev had wonderful 5 jump combos. Kozlovskiy is glowing heh. Being a captain is his calling. One day he will be the head of RusFed, I bet.

icewhite

Record Breaker
Oh god, the cyberbullies will love this. 12 year old has her armed sprayed while in tears then sent back onto the ice to fall again!

I think you need to look up what cyberbully means, you are constantly using it in very unfitting ways.