Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 144 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

lady_bee

Medalist
you know there's a bunch of people here who preordered that thing weeks ago to have it shipped half way around the world, right? :biggrin: what kind of answer do you expect?
:popcorn:

I know:biggrin:. I wanted some excuses to change my mind, because my husband and children are thinking I'm crazy.

foruiz

Final Flight
Of course you haven't received the stamps collection! The first part of pre-order will be shipping on November 4! It is worth of waiting patiently.

That is right. Patience is a virtue!!! Like us being all too patient waiting for the COC... :biggrin:

foruiz

Final Flight
why do people always say that like it's a bad thing :biggrin: and btw, being crazy makes for an awesome excuse. just saying :party:

And think about the ray of sunshine that you would extend to your family because of the happiness of having that photobook in your hands.... :biggrin:

Esopian

Final Flight
I'm really excited about this photobook, the preview of the photos inside look amazing!

Lady_bee, maybe you can buy the book ... then convince them later? (better now than never) :laugh:

lady_bee

Medalist
Thank you everyone for encouraging me!
I am going to bookstore and grab the book, then be a sunshine for my family,
who don't know I have been hiding Yuzuru's 2014 calender in my closet since last December;).

GermaricanMix

On the Ice
who don't know I have been hiding Yuzuru's 2014 calender in my closet since last December;).

I'm glad you decided to get the book. If something makes you genuinely happy I see no harm in purchasing it. At least that's what I told myself when I pre-ordered it :biggrin:

ser22

On the Ice
At Skate America, to Brian Orser coach you have entrained in Nam Nguyen, was interviewed also about physical condition of Yuzuru Hanyu. "Waist of state became much better. All you need is time. Still there is some pain, Yuzuru is a combination of clever because you are well managed. Practice and rest, massage, we will always pay attention"

foruiz

Final Flight
At Skate America, to Brian Orser coach you have entrained in Nam Nguyen, was interviewed also about physical condition of Yuzuru Hanyu. "Waist of state became much better. All you need is time. Still there is some pain, Yuzuru is a combination of clever because you are well managed. Practice and rest, massage, we will always pay attention"

Is there a video?

KansaiPJ

On the Ice

My copy arrived this morning and it's really well done. Probably the best collection of pictures of HY that I've seen. Many pics that I have never seen before too. Nice. :)

foruiz

Final Flight
My copy arrived this morning and it's really well done. Probably the best collection of pictures of HY that I've seen. Many pics that I have never seen before too. Nice. :)

Oooh, I was thinking to give it a skip.... Nice sales pitch... I will make sure to visit the honya asap.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
They were talking again about Nobu's relation ship with the other skaters and that he has a more submisive type personality while Hanyu is an aggressive type. -How Nobu has his preferences as to what kind of aggressive type he likes. Apparently Hanyu is just Nobu's type. --LOL.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
They were talking again about Nobu's relation ship with the other skaters and that he has a more submisive type personality while Hanyu is an aggressive type. -How Nobu has his preferences as to what kind of aggressive type he likes. Apparently Hanyu is just Nobu's type. --LOL.
Thank you! So good they've met each other, they could be good friends for the rest of their lives.:)