Which Poem version | Golden Skate

Which Poem version

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
To quote Danny's girlfriend in Caddyshack, "'tanxs fer nutt'n":rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry, I didn't expect - I know better - just having some fun with my comment, but now it is down to 2.:biggrin:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Ice skating poetry! How rare a find! :)

Starting to understand there is a reason. Not many like it I 'spose. ???? Too bad no feedback, I even like negative, but nothing:cry: .... Andy W would conceder that failed art.:frown2:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't think there are a lot of poetry savvy people on this board. Sure everyone loves a good ryhme or a limmerick, but as far as critiquing I don't know of anyone who feels qualified...

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
but as far as critiquing I don't know of anyone who feels qualified...

If someone can read and has feelings from reading IMO that would qualify. Art is for the masses, not just select groups of people. JMO- even if that is "I don't like poems that don't rhyme."

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
my feeling, though, is if you want a critique that is truly helpful you want someone that knows what they're talking about...

I like an accolade on my photography, but the only ones I truly take to heart are the ones by other photographers, because they actually know what I did right/wrong/otherwise and can better help...

me, I'm not into poetry and so I probably wouldn't like it even if was the best poem ever written... i don't find that helpful to you because it's not fair for me to assess something I don't care to understand... that is just as helpful as me not commenting at all.

but you've made your selection so it's a moot point now.