Yukina Ota interview & photos | Golden Skate

Yukina Ota interview & photos

That was great. She seems so well grounded and enjoying what life brings.

(Hey, guys, if you click on the first "Listen to Yukina" link you can hear her sing a few bars of Aranjuez, LOL.)

My favorite quote:

"(Interviewer): If you could have anything thrown onto the ice for you, what would you like? A really cool gift? Kokkoi!

"(Yukina): (All laughing) Ah, can I say...?! (more laughter) A house, a car!" :laugh:

Such a remarkable talent. It's a shame she needs 3x3s' I'll look forward to the results of the Goden Spin of Zagreb.

I hope she gets a podium spot in Japan Nats.

Joe

kandidy

Final Flight
Most glorious moment of her is the World Junior. The Turandot program was so good that night and her InaBauer was as good as Arakawa.
Pity, very high competition in Japan.

yuriko

Rinkside
Great to hear all of her efforts to come back strong despite the long interval and injuries that still trigger. I hope that she can recover the consistency in her jumps. She was a bit underrotated at Nationals and downgraded in some of her jumps. Nonetheless, it was great that she tried as far as 3lz.
I also sincerely hope that she will not have any more injuries.

shine

Record Breaker
Wow, so at least she's getting one international assignment, the Golden Spin of Zagreb in November. That is good. Can't wait to see her programs by David Wilson!! :love: