Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP

Kinga

Medalist
Low score for Kimmie, I am wondering whether her lutz was URed.
She looks more mature. I liked her. But her spins and spirals need to be improved.

It was the first time that I saw Racheal on TV (before it was only youtube), and I like her style. However, her posture is bothering me.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Well, Kimmie got better PCS than Flatt and even Czisny, receiving PCS pretty much in line with what Fumie got. The low score is all in the tech, so it must be underrotations??

Last edited:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kimmie must have had some downgraded jumps and low levels on elements. UGH, sixth place. That has to destroy her already fragile confidence. This is so :disapp::cry:.

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
I think that the first jump of the combination was uderrotated, but still...it's too strange. The judges did the same thing at Worlds. They don't like her:no:

McWicked

On the Ice
What the hell happened with Kimmie?!?!?!?! I didnt see any underrotation & she did not fall... somethin's fishy!!! Seriously :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lissy

Medalist
Maybe the tech controller? Again, she got decent PCS.

Thank gosh. Year her PCS are currently second highest. Crazy. I just don't understand. This system is ridiculous. Sure, she maybe not be the best, but she is way better than that score she was given.