2024 World Championships Women's Short Program | Page 50 | Golden Skate

2024 World Championships Women's Short Program

jorge2912

On the Ice
Country
Chile
The problem isn't that fans are putting pressure on Amber. Figure skaters (and all athletes) have had pressure put on them for years between fans, coaches, federations, leagues, teammates, themselves, and more.

The problem is that Amber needs to learn to learn how to handle this pressure.

Amber is not the first and won't be the last to fail. Every athlete goes through this.

As for the fans, I have a number of friends who watch football, baseball, basketball, and other sports, and the things they say in their reactions are way more blunt and fiery than what has been posted here.
Isn't new that Amber isn't able to control pressure, is her bigger defect. All high performance sportsperson have a lot pressure and maybe need a sportive psychologist for she get advice and learn to manage pressure and stress

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
You don’t take a power bank to the rink?!?!
i took my charger and i did charge it... a bit... :) just enough to post. i usually don't bother... because my battery will last long enough but I had forgotten to charge it last night.. oups.. won't happen tomorrow ;)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
world feed ladies short blocked in netherlands now......infrontsports has blocked it. This is just mean. I set my VPN to NL and watch ladies free again and want to rewatch ladies short. This is what I get....lots of other world comps still available...but not ladies short.:mad:

Last edited:

Weathergal

Medalist
world feed ladies short blocked in netherlands now......infrontsports has blocked it. This is just mean. I set my VPN to NL and watch ladies free again and want to rewatch ladies short. This is what I get....lots of other world comps still available...but not ladies short.:mad:

You might want to visit Sweden. ;)