The French Team | Golden Skate

The French Team

Lots of photos of Nathalie. She looks like quite the vamp. Is she coupled with Yannik as it looks in so many photos?

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Lots of photos of Nathalie. She looks like quite the vamp. Is she coupled with Yannik as it looks in so many photos?
IIRC, Yannick has a girlfriend who is not Nathalie. I didn't notice more pictures with him than with some of the others (actually, there are a lot of Pierre-Loup Bouquet). The pictures are pretty cute... I must say Nathalie appears very different from her on-ice look, and not just because she wears more makeup when she skates. I can't figure out why.

Vanessa James looks wonderful. I like J/B's SP, I hope they perform it well at Worlds.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for posting the link, rosee! I love looking at pictures of figure skaters. Yannick seems like such a ham in front of the camera. He's so lovable . . . seems like so much fun to be around. The pic with the banjo has me :rofl:. :rock::love: I'm not very familiar with Pierre-Loup Bouquet, but he's handsome and seems fun to be around too. Nathalie and Vanessa both are looking pretty and seem to be having a good time. I hope the French team enjoys their stay in California and has a successful Worlds. Allez Team France! :biggrin:

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I didn't know the French team was in San Diego practicing. On Monday I went to the San Diego Ice Arena to get my skates sharpened and to my delight the French ice dance teams were practicing. Fun to watch.

rosee

On the Ice

Well it's Nathalie's pictures so of course there are a lot of photos of her!
I didn't know the French team was in San Diego practicing. On Monday I went to the San Diego Ice Arena to get my skates sharpened and to my delight the French ice dance teams were practicing. Fun to watch.

That's very cool! I hope everything is going fine.