Ladies Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Skate

Trewyn

Medalist
And I was saying earlier this season how Alena was a lock for the Euro podium... Not.

The crowd loves Kirra like crazy.

Kissx3

Final Flight
Leonova really did seem as close to a sure thing as you could get for this one. The end of the season has been troubling for her.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Korpi had a good beginning, but struggled with the last half. Needs speed and better conditioning. Will that podium?

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
neighbouring country bonus??

I think it may be a result of Leonova skating faster and with more attack than Meier and because Alena was in the final LP group, which normally results in higher PCS for all skaters who skate in that last group. JMO. :)

Kinga

Medalist
To me, Sarah Meier was robbed of the medal.. Undermarked in SP and she should have been higher in the LP too... :( Will she ever get awarded???

AGain, ladies competition at the Europeans was very poor. Silver medalist had 2 triple jumps in the program?? Thats a joke.

figuristka

Medalist
Shame she would have had it if she didnt loose it at the end happy for Elene though who would have expected it? No question Caroline was the best skater.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
I think it may be a result of Leonova skating faster and with more attack than Meier and because Alena was in the final LP group, which normally results in higher PCS for all skaters who skate in that last group. JMO. :)

sorry, I was joking!!! it's just that I loved Meier's program!

however, Caro 3rd time Euro Champion!!!
lepisto silver
gedevanishvili bronze

Kissx3

Final Flight
Great competition for Elene after last year's disastrous Euros. :clap:

Also, let's hope this goes a long way towards picking up Carolina's confidence. She owned the field in both segments here.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WOW! Elene's first Euro medal, a bronze! Good for her!
Laura, the silver to complete her Euro collection of medals (2008 bronze, 2009 gold, and 2010 silver). Good!
Caro, once again the champion with 3 total Euro crowns now! Great for her!
:love::bow::rock: