Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST | Page 39 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST

Eevun

Final Flight
VODKA! "Adrian skated much better than Kevin! Adrian may climb!" Uuuaaaarrgghhh!

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
:laugh:

I am sorry but what was that?!

Somebody falling apart on international TV ... sadly. The problem is that people are actually watching this event (according to my kid, and others I listen to randomly) - who don't normally - and between the splat fest, weird costumes, and some very unexciting skating ... we're losing potential converts :(

Eevun

Final Flight
Kev, you made me eat almost all my ice cream (half the jar just for the costume)

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
overall he surely won the worst costume ever!

BTW, pearl earrings and so many tattoo...I'm not against it, but with this costume really are weird!

congratulations for the bravery! takes a lot to go out like this!

ah, and BTW I loved this program years ago...now I've grown up!

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Poor Kevin, being ignored by NBC. They'd rather show a bunch of people going "ah" commercial.

screech

Final Flight
Young guy in the K&C with van der Hood looks like a cross between Emanuel Sandhu and the Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal. YUM!

Face2Mac

On the Ice
The BBC lady commentator just says the same thing ova and over "It wasn't what he came for", "maybe next time" or "he will need so much consoling".

Lotta

On the Ice
Wow I never knew this about Florent being an abandoned baby in Brazil. Glad to know he came far. :)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Aw, adorable picture of 7-year-old Florent.

This costume would be great if it wasn't for the bright patches on his sleeves.

Kinga

Medalist
VODKA! "Adrian skated much better than Kevin! Adrian may climb!" Uuuaaaarrgghhh!

Gosh.... I can bet that Amodio's skating will be everything about the possibility for Adrian to move to 14th place... Blahhh