Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST | Page 37 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
I left the TV for a few moments, so I missed Kozuka's quad, but he was looking good when I got back, even though he had one fall. NBC is showing the skating live now, I think.

screech

Final Flight
I'm pretty sure that at some point in the next few years Denis Ten will be a world champion.

Eevun

Final Flight
OK, a new vodka happening. Swe commentators compares everyone to Adrian. "Kozuka was good but got 8.40 for his quad, Adrian got 10.60!" With Swedish sucess comes self-righteous Swedish journalists... Painful, shame....

Hikaru

Final Flight
Man, Taka is so cute, but he made me drink... I'll forgive him because he's too cute :)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I was surprised NBC even showed Abbott, it was getting so close to the start of the 3rd flight.

NBC, now showing Plushenko the bunny rabbit (jumping around to loosen his muscles, I guess.)

Edit: Did something happen to Ten's lip? It looks like there's some sort of line down the middle. A cut maybe? Chapped lips?

Wow, Abbott jumped ahead of Ten.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
beautiful costume, beautiful program...and he's only 16! he handled so good the olympics...

but...please, the music choice...can't he use only an instrumental classic version?!