Jeff Buttle Downloads? | Golden Skate

Jeff Buttle Downloads?

elingrace4eva

Rinkside
Does anyone know where I can find downloads on the internet of Jeff Buttle programs? I'm trying to make a compilation for my friend in China, but I can't find any. Any ideas?

Kat

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Tahbka's Hebrew skating site has Jeff's short program from 2003 Skate Canada

http://ari.ar.technion.ac.il/~tahbka/

Select the word VIDEO from the otherwise Hebrew left hand column. Inside the Video page, everything is in English. Click on Skate Canada 2003. Jeff's program is in the list.

The file is an avi file. I needed to download DivX to get the right codec to run it. A link to the DivX download is on the Tahbka Video page, and it is free.

I don't know any other Jeff tapes. However, when GPF runs in real life, keep checking fsuniverse.net About half a day after the GPF, you will find links to Chinese and/or Japanese videos are posted. Beware! This links are typically good for only about 24 hours before they are taken down, so download what you really want first. As Jeff is in the GPF, his short and long programs skated there may well be available. Since Song Gao is in the men's event, my guess would be that the Chinese version may be available. While the event is running, some fsuniverse posters sometimes have a link to a streaming video TV feed for the event (usually Chinese TV running through a Russian link) If you have a high speed link, you can watch the show. However, the quality of watching can be very variable...

dpp