Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 274 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

Pamigena

Record Breaker
well, thank God that ceiling is as high as it is :laugh: you know the rest of the story

thanks for the link

According to this fan report, during the skating class Yuzuru helped children to put on their skating boots and even ran to change ones cause they didn't fit the child.
He's truly very kind to children.

Haha, I'm glad Yuzuru didn't advice the girl something like "imagine yourself crushing into a wall", bless him.
him + children = always adorable.
I bet he had a lot of fun, he always seems to enjoy being around kids.
seriously, I need more videos from that skating class :biggrin:

and thanks for the update

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Looks like the show in Beppu will be lot of fun.

Thanks echotpe and mikaboo for the translations, and that Yuzuru, skaters and cheerleaders are funny.

skatefan22

Medalist
Off topic. Looking at the group photo, I just realized that Javier is still in Japan now. But his GF is moving out their house - alone... Wish them well...

Lambari

Final Flight
Hey! It's my first post here and I'd like to share this serie of 10 questions with Yuzuru that I found at his VK fanpage (I'm not russian, and can't speak the languague either, I just lurk at this page sometimes to see photos and other updates, and I got the help of everyone's ultimate friend Google Translator lol So if anyone here speaks russian feel free to correct it, in bold are my guesses and commentaries, so here it is:

Ask Yuzuru Hanyu 10 questions:

1. Hobbies, special skills?
Collect headphones, listening to music, kendama.
2. Favorite discipline?
Psychology, computer science sense.
3. Favorite animal?
Cats, hamsters.
4. Favorite food?
Gyoza, sushi, shabu-shabu.
5. Favorite motto?
Do not forget your original intentions.
6. Describe yourself in a couple of words?
I hate to lose, stubborn. [Quite accurate lol See 4S]

7. What are you doing emphasis in training at the moment?
Expressiveness, posture and so on. (YES!)
8. What would you like the audience to pay attention to more than just your current performances?
To transfer music or songs. [Maybe it means: Make people notice the songs that he skates to (?)]
9. Goal for the new season?
At full strength to deal with all aspects!
10. My dream ...
Skating helps me a lot of people [Again maybe the right translation would be: A lot people helped me and my skating (?) ] someday I want to thank them ... And I want to be useful to future skaters.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you Lambari, great first post! Thx for sharing.:clap:

Cats and Hamsters. That's interesting :laugh:

Esopian

Final Flight
It's nice to see that he's having a good time performing at ice shows during off season. Is it too early to get excited for the upcoming 2014-15 season? I can't wait to see his new programs! :clap:

ayarose

On the Ice
Thank you for all the updates.

I was seriously laughing at that part with Yuzu giving jumping advice to the girl. If Kanako didn't understood his pointers, what more of that school girl. Yuzu is adorable with kids and i bet he wanted to ruffle their hair.

Yuzu & Akko encouraging sports tourism, the skaters teaching the kids are really good ways to promote skating as a sport. I was actually surprised that Plushy was in Beppu, the guests were so lucky to have him as a surprised guest. I wonder what made him tag along? Do you guys think Yuzu asked him or it was a spur of the moment decision.