Patrick Chan | Page 219 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Oh, he is the cutest thing on earth!!! 😍😍😍

But this guy has no belly fat at all. When I asked him for a pic at TEB this year, I (accidentally ;) ) touched the part above his left hip. Hard like a stone. A stone covered with skin... <3

Nice accident. :yes:

Kuan

Final Flight
Nice accident. :yes:

:D I had a lot of nice accidents this day. I got confused with the rooms for breakfast in the hotel and ended up in the room with all the skaters and coaches. Patrick and Cathy were sitting at the table next to our table. And Tuktamysheva und Lipnitskaya were on the other side.

When we left Bordeaux, we met Patrick an Cathy again and also Seguin and Bilodeau :) We were all in the same plane to Paris. Patrick sat two rows away from us, playing video games on his mobil.

It seems a lot of PC Fan Fest members had a flight with Patrick :p

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
But this guy has no belly fat at all. When I asked him for a pic at TEB this year, I (accidentally ;) ) touched the part above his left hip. Hard like a stone. A stone covered with skin... <3

Glad to know he is the real deal. Hard as a stone and sensitive to tickling as a ... ;)

:D I had a lot of nice accidents this day. I got confused with the rooms for breakfast in the hotel and ended up in the room with all the skaters and coaches. Patrick and Cathy were sitting at the table next to our table. And Tuktamysheva und Lipnitskaya were on the other side.

When we left Bordeaux, we met Patrick an Cathy again and also Seguin and Bilodeau :) We were all in the same plane to Paris. Patrick sat two rows away from us, playing video games on his mobil.

Thanks for sharing! What happy coincidences! I wonder what he was playing?

Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker

You are a luckiest1 2! The moral of the stories seems to be that you need to make the luck by making it where luck awaits. :clapper: for you both!

Kuan

Final Flight
Thanks for sharing! What happy coincidences! I wonder what he was playing?

I didn't get to see it and if I saw it, I couldn't tell you, course I know nothing about video games :D
But he seemed to be really into it, absorbed by the game. Cute guy!

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
I didn't get to see it and if I saw it, I couldn't tell you, course I know nothing about video games :D
But he seemed to be really into it, absorbed by the game. Cute guy!

Haha, it was very cute when he played Minecraft with Javier Fernandez (video). I can see what would happen if he played a group game with his other competitors... :laugh:

"Take that! I got more points than you!" :points:

"Nooooooooo! I must revenge myself!" :angry1:​

"I still have some of my weapons, ha! You ain't seen nothing yet!" :taunt:​

Gee, maybe they should play for charity!

Last edited:

happylife

On the Ice
Accidentally?????
Oh, he is the cutest thing on earth!!! 😍😍😍

Kuan

Final Flight
Accidentally?????

:biggrin: Yeah! I think I just should have put my hand on his arm for the foto. But at this moment I couldn´t cope with the situation. Good for him I stopped myself from throwing my arms around him. :cool: I was just to happy. :drama:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Lol, Kuan. He's probably used to it by now. :laugh: Thanks for sharing your encounter with us! :agree:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
if you mean this one,:)

Watch right after the drum beat for the change from
https://youtu.be/8VaZd4sE3nE?t=57 at the SC
https://youtu.be/0pL7OFo9jNw?t=37 at the TEB
https://youtu.be/QQsknRvR6rA?t=42 at the GPF
to
https://youtu.be/Wdx7EnSaHjI?t=32 at the Nationals

The little hop was really very nice but, unlike gliding moves in the field such as the spread eagle, it hindered the flow and speed into the all important quad combo. Better to take it out.

I remember the flamingo steps right before the 3F in his Aranjuez program. So beautiful but trouble causing.

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Here you go. But you can´t see a lot. His boots cover everything. And of course I dont´t want to show my face on tumblr, hope you don´t mind ;)

Lol, he looks like he could use a duffel bag. So glad you got to meet him. Thanks for sharing! :agree: