Some great photos! | Golden Skate

Some great photos!

brenlynn

On the Ice
great pictures!! thanks for the link :D i have most of mine up somewhere lol, i should share them one of these days!

Blade1

On the Ice
mariposarinkrat said:
I got the other 8 rolls back so I might do some scanning
anyone else take 17 rolls of film or am I the only one that's crazy!

Your not the only one that is crazy. I ended up taking 11 rolls of film and I am still in the process of scanning and uploading them to my site. I just posted a new thread about my pictures, just a little plug here, I have my 4cc's pics up too. Still in the process of scanning more.

Just click on the link below, visit the Photo Gallery and click on the 4cc's link. You can't miss it.

http://www.geocities.com/iceworld_ca

Oh PS .. I'm with geocities so if you happen to see a "bandwith" add, just check back again later. That is one pet peeve I have with geocities which I'm currently working into changing.

Going to check your pictures out rinkrat !! BTW, its too bad we diddn't meet up at 4CC's. It would have been nice to meet you.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
[color=royal blue]Thank you all for the lovely photos!

After years of frustration at taking lots of photos, picking them up after development and being TOTALLY disappointed, I'm proud to say that I can no longer remember how to load a roll of film. In fact, I don't even own a camera that HOLDS film! I'm a digital camera baby now and couldn't be happier!
[/color]:love: