Worlds coverage | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Worlds coverage

Johar

Medalist
Charter Cable recently required everyone to get a box or get no TV reception. I now have alot of expanded channels but they got rid of Universal Sports yet added the Tennis Channel, Tennis Channel HD, NFL Network, NL Redzone, ESPN Goal Line/Buzzer Beater, Fox Sports2, Fox Sports 2 HD, Mav TV HD.

Basically, football, baseball, basketball, hockey, gold and tennis.

bebevia

On the Ice
CBC's Ladies' SP Full Coverage only shows Canadians and top ladies... a little sad. I hoped I could review all ladies' SP in good quality.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
CBC's Ladies' SP Full Coverage only shows Canadians and top ladies... a little sad. I hoped I could review all ladies' SP in good quality.
Yes CBS shows mostly adds and a few skaters. The whole skating package is almost live on SN1 every night. Being in the middle of the night it is tough to watch. It may be better if you have a PVR.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Eurosport Nederland (All times CET)

Friday 28th March 2014
ESP1 08:30 – 09:00 Free Pairs
ESP1 09:00 – 13:00 Men’s Free LIVE
ESP1 13:00 – 14:30 Short Dance

Eurosport Deutschland (All times CET)

Friday 28th March 2014
ESP1 08:30 – 09:00 Free Pairs

Eurosport France (All times CET)

Friday 28th March 2014

British Eurosport (All times GMT)

Friday 28th March 2014
BES1 07:30 – 08:00 Free Pairs
BES1 08:00 – 12:00 Men’s Free LIVE
BES1 12:00 – 13:30 Short Dance
BES1 22:15 – 23:15 Men’s Free
BES1 23:15 – 00:15 Short Dance

Right, there are a LOT of changes to be made here with today's Eurosport coverage.

Firstly, the highlights of the Pairs Free are now an hour long rather than just 30 minutes. Which is a good job, because I had to leave in the middle of yesterday's showing, and when I came back to watch the recording, found it cut off just as Aljona and Robin were taking their bows. So, I didn't see their scores or anything after that!

Anyway, the times for this morning's repeat (which starts in about 45 minutes) are now:

ESP1 07:00 - 08:00 GMT (08:00 - 09:00 CET) Free Pairs

The LIVE Coverage of the Men's FS is still the same. But, it WILL over-run the times in the listings, because Kozuka will only be starting the final routine of the competition when the Eurosport coverage is due to finish!

So, it will probably be:

ESP1 08:00 - 12:15 GMT (09:00 - 13:15 CET) Men's Free LIVE

Consequently, the highlights of the Short Dance that follow will be starting later than advertised. But, they are still due to finish at the same time.

So, it will probably be:

ESP1 12:15 – 13:30 GMT (13:15 – 14:30 CET) Short Dance

Tonight's highlights on British Eurosport 1 are the same length, but are due to start on the half-hour rather than the quarter hour. So, the adjusted times are:

BES1 22:30 – 23:30 GMT Men’s Free
BES1 23:30 – 00:30 GMT Short Dance

Here are the livestreams:

Eurosport 1 International livestream
British Eurosport 1 livestream

May you enjoy your time looking at Ana and her mammaries... ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank You CaroLiza_fan! Your efforts are much appreciated!:bow:

My pop-up blocker prevented Ana from harassing me so I'm only left to imagine. I do however remember 20minutes of some Razorsaw infomercial that advised me to throw all my tools away! The Razorsaw apparently does it all!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank You CaroLiza_fan! Your efforts are much appreciated!:bow:

My pop-up blocker prevented Ana from harassing me so I'm only left to imagine. I do however remember 20minutes of some Razorsaw infomercial that advised me to throw all my tools away! The Razorsaw apparently does it all!

I know! I'm going to go buy 5 of them now! :laugh:

Seriously, who falls for that sort of selling?! As soon as somebody starts going on like that, I think "it must be useless, then".

Anyway, since I posted my update 45 minutes ago, the Eurosport schedules have changed AGAIN!!! :mad: :rolleye:

The highlights of the Pairs FS are not starting until 07:30 GMT (08:30 CET), and are back to being 30 minutes long.

Here is the updated summary:

ESP1 07:30 - 08:00 GMT (08:30 - 09:00 CET) Free Pairs
ESP1 08:00 - 12:15 GMT (09:00 - 13:15 CET) Men's Free LIVE
ESP1 12:15 – 13:30 GMT (13:15 – 14:30 CET) Short Dance
BES1 22:30 – 23:30 GMT Men’s Free
BES1 23:30 – 00:30 GMT Short Dance

And here are the livestreams:

Why does anybody bother looking up Eurosport's schedules and trying to make plans accordingly?!

Looks like YesWay's reply when I originally posted the schedules last week was spot on:

I know I don’t normally do this so far in advance because Eurosport are notorious for changing their schedules umpteen times in the week leading up to them showing something.

I'd say they are also notorious for changing the schedules minutes or seconds before a program is due to start, or even while it is already showing ie. basically, making it up as they go along :p

I give up!

CaroLiza_fan

ovaskater

Rinkside
Has anyone found any free live streams in Russian or English? (I don't have cable or icenetwork unfortunately)

Johar

Medalist
None of this would be an issue if normal channels in the USA aired Worlds live or taped delayed. But since they don't see it as a real sport like golf, tennis, basketball it won't happen.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Eurosport Nederland (All times CET)

Saturday 29th March 2014
ESP1 08:30 – 09:15 Short Dance
ESP1 09:15 – 13:00 Ladies Free LIVE
ESP1 13:00 – 14:30 Free Dance

Eurosport Deutschland (All times CET)

Saturday 29th March 2014
ESP1 08:30 – 09:15 Short Dance

Eurosport France (All times CET)

Saturday 29th March 2014
ESP1 13:00 – 14:30 Free Dance

British Eurosport (All times GMT)

Saturday 29th March 2014
BES1 07:30 – 08:15 Short Dance
BES1 08:15 – 12:00 Ladies Free LIVE
BES1 12:00 – 13:30 Free Dance
BES1 16:15 – 17:30 Ladies Free
BES1 17:30 – 18:45 Free Dance

Just to let you know that today's coverage is exactly the same as originally advertised (for a change). It all kicks off in about 30 minutes with a repeat of the Short Dance highlights, and will be followed by LIVE coverage of the Ladies FS in its entirity, with highlights of this morning's Free Dance following.

Here are today's livestreams, brought to you in association with Ana, and her super-duper mop (put on the ESP1 Intl stream before 07:30 GMT, and you'll see what I mean!):

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
Just to let you know that today's coverage is exactly the same as originally advertised (for a change). It all kicks off in about 30 minutes with a repeat of the Short Dance highlights, and will be followed by LIVE coverage of the Ladies FS in its entirity, with highlights of this morning's Free Dance following.

Here are today's livestreams, brought to you in association with Ana, and her super-duper mop (put on the ESP1 Intl stream before 07:30 GMT, and you'll see what I mean!):

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you for the info. With the clocks going forward here in England tonight, do you know what time the gala starts tomorrow morning on Eurosport ?

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you for the info. With the clocks going forward here in England tonight, do you know what time the gala starts tomorrow morning on Eurosport ?

Oh, drat! I forgot about the clocks changing! Right, I'll have to be careful about how I word things then! ;)

Anyone tell me will Eurosport broadcast the Ex tomorrow?:bow:

Right, as MidnightSkater has just pointed out, Europe moves onto Daylight Savings Time at 01:00 GMT on Sunday 30th March (i.e. TONIGHT).

So the times for the Gala coverage on Sunday 30th March are NOT in GMT or CET like the other days. They are actually in BST and CEST.

BST (British Summer Time) is GMT+1, and CEST (Central European Summer Time) is GMT+2

So, here is the the re-worded schedule:

Eurosport Nederland (All times CEST)

Sunday 30th March 2014
ESP1 08:00 – 11:00 Gala Exhibitions LIVE

Eurosport Deutschland (All times CEST)

Sunday 30th March 2014

Eurosport France (All times CEST)

Sunday 30th March 2014
ESP1 06:30 – 08:00 Free Dance

British Eurosport (All times BST)

Sunday 30th March 2014
BES1 07:00 – 10:00 Gala Exhibitions LIVE
BES1 17:30 – 19:30 Gala Exhibitions

I hope this is not too confusing for those of you that are not moving into Daylight Savings Time.

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: I just went into the Eurosport website to make sure everything was now right, and discovered they have completely changed their schedules for tomorrow. So the times I posted last week on Page 4 are now completely WRONG! :rolleye:

The correct times are now in THIS post.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
yikes, thanks a lot for the stupid-clock-change-day reminder.
I had totally forgotten about that (would have messed up my recording for good)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
yikes, thanks a lot for the stupid-clock-change-day reminder.
I had totally forgotten about that (would have messed up my recording for good)

Well, in case you set your timer too quickly there, please note that I have edited my last comment since I posted it 20 minutes ago. I checked the Eurosport website, and the times are now completely different to what I had pasted in from Page 4.

The times that are now in my last comment are the correct ones.

Well, they are unless Eurosport decides to change their schedule at the last minute... :rolleye:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland