Your favorite Paso Doble interpretation this season? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Your favorite Paso Doble interpretation this season?

dress

On the Ice
I miss the CD. It was a very nice way to compare skating skills and interpretation skills. I really enjoyed V/M's CD. My favorites were the tango romantica they made at the Vancouver Olympics and their Golden Waltz

elif

Medalist
This season. My top three: P&C, I&Z, Shibs

Papadakis/Cizeron, Hurdato/Diaz and Ilinykh/Zhiganshin my favorites as well. Other top teams made strange music cuts and I don't like some of music choices. Couple of things feel wrong and out of place. I can't follow their interpretation. Chock and Bates begins with quiet, mysterious music but continue with joyful, happy music. I liked that first section. It ended quickly, rest of dance all I'm thinking is ''why?''. :confused: Capellini/Lanotte's first half of SD music is good. Before the lift they stopped and music changed.They tried to gain speed after the stop but looked bad because music is faster than them. :disagree:IMHO they could have strong finish with a highlight rotational lift without change. Weaver/Poje's all music choices are strange. Especially end of the SD.:disapp:

Last edited: