Biathlon 2014/15 season | Golden Skate

Biathlon 2014/15 season

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
So, anyone's gonna watch it? Can't wait! And who's your favourites?

Go SuperSvendsen! :cheer:

Mia29

On the Ice
Svendsen is my favorite. I love all the norwegians even if I'm French. I hope the Bø brothers will have a good season and will be not ill.
I'm waiting for Gossner's comeback too. But I think Domracheva will win the globe

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Svendsen is my favorite. I love all the norwegians even if I'm French. I hope the Bø brothers will have a good season and will be not ill.
I'm waiting for Gossner's comeback too. But I think Domracheva will win the globe

Haha :) What about little Fourcade? Don't like him much?

And I hope you're right about Dasha. Gossner is too inconsistent :disapp:

Season starts tomorrow. First mixed relay of the season. My bet is on French team. Russian and Germans will be on their heels.

Last edited:

Mia29

On the Ice
I don’t like Fourcade’s temperament. I generally don’t like the French biathletes. The only one I have admired is Raphael Poirée. I haven't always liked how the coaches treated him. Like during Olympic games, when they blame him to come back at home to see his daughter instead of staying at the ending ceremony :disapp:

Today, I was happy for the Norwegian relay. Solemdal had a hard race but it’s natural. She had health problem, so it will take time before to be in top form

I like Gossner's inconstancy. We have always a doubt about his shooting and sometimes it's funny. I think the biathlon would be boring if there were not athletes like her or Lars Berger, which we never know if they'll pull in the target or in the forest :biggrin: