USFS Fan Zone Bloggers Announced! | Golden Skate

USFS Fan Zone Bloggers Announced!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
No...I didn't get my submission in on time :mad:

However, if you look carefully, one of them is definitely a GSer. (Click the Twitter link.)

Except that the Twitter link doesn't work! (He must have been inundated with friend requests after the announcement was made, and decided to bail out until it all calms down! :laugh: )

Actually, it wasn't the Twitter address that made me work out who you were talking about. It was the description. Because as soon as I started reading it, I thought "I read this a few days ago in the nationality/religion thread!"

Congratulations to Mark and the others on their appointment (even if I don't know what exactly it is you have to do, having never heard tell of the Fan Zone before today!)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

aromaticchicken

On the Ice
Heh heh heh ...but seriously congrats, good luck, and hands off my new :love: Alexa ;)

Except that the Twitter link doesn't work! (He must have been inundated with friend requests after the announcement was made, and decided to bail out until it all calms down! [emoji23] )

Actually, it wasn't the Twitter address that made me work out who you were talking about. It was the description. Because as soon as I started reading it, I thought "I read this a few days ago in the nationality/religion thread!"

Congratulations to Mark and the others on their appointment (even if I don't know what exactly it is you have to do, having never heard tell of the Fan Zone before today!)

CaroLiza_fan
Thank you!! :D thank you!!

And yes, the twitter link appears to be dead since they added a space.... My handle is @therealemleezy and Instagram @emleezyskates

And El Henry don't worry, I would imagine that as a US figure skating fan blogger.... Us figure skating would not be happy if I bashed any American (or any) skater, nor do I have any intention to either :)

Tavi...

Record Breaker
@aromaticchicken - congrats on your selection! I'm sure you will have great fun. Could you share a little bit about the process - what you wrote, whether they interviewed you and others before selecting you, and what kind of assignments you will have? It sounds like a great opportunity!