Russian short programs on Universal channel | Golden Skate

Russian short programs on Universal channel

merrywidow

Record Breaker
This is NBC's regular Universal channel. If you get it on your regular cable the short programs will be on tonight from 6 to 8 pm mst. you won't have to pay extra as you did for Universal Sports Network.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Thank you so much for the heads up! It's 8 - 10 pm on the east coast and I'll be watching

gottadance

On the Ice
Thank you so much for the heads up! It's 8 - 10 pm on the east coast and I'll be watching

Universal Sports exists no longer but has been replaced by a new NBV channel featuring the same content. FYI if you are a Direct TV subscriber its now on channel #569 ! Caught me by surprise so I thought I would alert anybody else with Direct TV

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Rostelcom Cup Free dance--tonight, ch 569, 6 p.m. MST
" " Pairs final --tonight, ch 569 7 p.m. MST

Nov. 28th--Japan NHK Mens SP 1 p.m. MST ch 569
" " -- " NHK Ladies Sp 2 p.m. MST ch 569

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Universal Sports exists no longer but has been replaced by a new NBV channel featuring the same content. FYI if you are a Direct TV subscriber its now on channel #569 ! Caught me by surprise so I thought I would alert anybody else with Direct TV

Thank you! Universal is available on cable in my area ( which is considered a backwater ...!). Watched both ice dance AND pairs last night... SO lovely to see them in context, on a larger screen in HD... Hope this coverage continues.

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Rostelcom Cup Free dance--tonight, ch 569, 6 p.m. MST
" " Pairs final --tonight, ch 569 7 p.m. MST

Nov. 28th--Japan NHK Mens SP 1 p.m. MST ch 569
" " -- " NHK Ladies Sp 2 p.m. MST ch 569

Merrywidow. Thanks! Saw both ice dance AND pairs last night... So great!!
Wish FS coverage in USA was more consistent... This was wonderful.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
This weekend, my little cable company does not have the Universal content, but starting later in the weekend, the repeats of CoR and NHK and the Grand Prix final are there!! :clap: on channel 704 UHD.

Plus the US Japanese channel has NHK.

Last edited: