2015-2016 National Champs Predictions Game | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-2016 National Champs Predictions Game

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry, I forgot to add. The Predictions thread for this weekend's German Championships is now up:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?57619

And, unlike the Australian and British Championships, this will be a scoring round.

So, erm, is there anybody else out there that would like to volunteer to be a scorer...

We have only had 4 express an interest so far, and the aim was to get a team of at least 8, so that the same people were not scoring every week. Let's face it, they deserve to have breaks!

CaroLiza_fan

actualrealliveanna

On the Ice
I'd be willing to try my hand at scoring for a few of the events, if that's alright. I'd need some help with the formula but I'll definitely try!

Jombi

On the Ice
I'd like to help but I might need a 'scoring for dummies 1.0' lesson :) Also right now I cannot guarantee I'll be able to do all the events.. Not sure if that's suitable but if it is then I'm in!

andromache

Record Breaker
I'd like to volunteer to score (no idea at all how to do it, so forgive the fact that I'll need a lot of help) but I could only do it for Four Nationals, Japanese, and Russian Nats...since those are the only events that take place while I'm on winter break.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
On the offchance no one's PMed you and you need one more...I'd be happy to volunteer! I've been meaning to help score one of these games but always get shy.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:biggrin:

Yay! I'll volunteer for scoring this again... (ladies or dance, as I've done the other 2 before.)

i volunteer as well! and discipline doesnt matter, i will take whichever remains :)

As I will have google account soon, I'm volunteering, too.
If it would be helpful, I can help score the American and Canadian championships. This year, during the others (other than British which I could also help with if necessary) my internet access will be limited to me phone, so I can't really do much then :noshake:

I'd be willing to try my hand at scoring for a few of the events, if that's alright. I'd need some help with the formula but I'll definitely try!

I'd like to help but I might need a 'scoring for dummies 1.0' lesson :) Also right now I cannot guarantee I'll be able to do all the events.. Not sure if that's suitable but if it is then I'm in!

I'd like to volunteer to score (no idea at all how to do it, so forgive the fact that I'll need a lot of help) but I could only do it for Four Nationals, Japanese, and Russian Nats...since those are the only events that take place while I'm on winter break.

On the offchance no one's PMed you and you need one more...I'd be happy to volunteer! I've been meaning to help score one of these games but always get shy.

Yay!!!! Eight!!! :cheer:

Thank you all so much. And, don't worry if you can't do them all. As a certain supermarket says, "every little helps"!

That is why we aim to get a team of scorers. If there are more people in the pool than there are categories, that means we can be flexible and have other scorers stepping in if circumstances arise that somebody is not available.

As for the formula, I haven't actually seen it myself yet! But, I am going to contact one of the GP Game scorers that I am friendly with, and ask them to send it to me so that I can practice with it and see how it works.

I'll be sending you all a PM soon to finalise details.

Thank you all again for offering to help

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

actualrealliveanna

On the Ice
Yay!!!! Eight!!! :cheer:

Thank you all so much. And, don't worry if you can't do them all. As a certain supermarket says, "every little helps"!

That is why we aim to get a team of scorers. If there are more people in the pool than there are categories, that means we can be flexible and have other scorers stepping in if circumstances arise that somebody is not available.

As for the formula, I haven't actually seen it myself yet! But, I am going to contact one of the GP Game scorers that I am friendly with, and ask them to send it to me so that I can practice with it and see how it works.

I'll be sending you all a PM soon to finalise details.

Thank you all again for offering to help

CaroLiza_fan

No problem! I'll help out with as many as I can :)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
No problem! I'll help out with as many as I can :)

Thank you!

And, by the way, I have now got a copy of samkrut's formula, and am currently going through the instructions before I try it out on the British Championship predictions.

Thank you so much to matmuh for the help! :thank:

I'll be contacting you all once I get it finished.

CaroLiza_fan

rosacotton

Final Flight
How did I miss the National Championships Prediction Games is happening again!?! Thank you so much CaroLiza_fan for overseeing this again! :dance: If you still need scorers/substitutes, I'm willing to volunteer.