2016 World Championships Ladies Free Skate | Page 41 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Ladies Free Skate

whatif

Medalist
LMFAO, TAT is on fire tonight. Asking a question how did Juliette end up in a brothel???? :laugh::laugh2:

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Uhhh is this tango skater wearing a semi-transparent black dress with strategically placed rhinestones over her chest

or is it a black dress that looks weird under the bright lights?
I think there's also some strategically placed fabric around the rhinestones, but otherwise: yes.

sweetskates1

Medalist
I love the beading on her outfit! Angelina has a 3/3?! Wow, it's the quad of the ladies competition I guess. Everyone needs and has one now.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Every time I look at her, she is like a sibling of Anna Pogorilaya.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Agreed. I'm still annoyed that someone actually thought combining those two pieces together was a good idea.

Ugh, CBC stream died again and I missed the whole performance. The continuous ads are the worst. CBC seems to love traumatizing people with constant ads.

That's odd. I'm watching CBC stream and only get one ad, if I refresh.

FunsizedFlier

On the Ice
Wish I could comment more, just haven't felt like there's too much to say yet, and I missed Viveca's skate, which is who I really wanted to see out of the first groups. At least it's making my shift go by pretty fast (I work at a job where I'm alone on shift and we don't have a lot to do, so we're allowed to read/watch movies...or ice skating, hahaha)