2016-17 Japanese National Ladies FS | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2016-17 Japanese National Ladies FS

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Man, Rika....don't look so sad and tearful. This hurts. :( Skating Gods didn't like my favourites this Christmas, it seems.

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
I am sad for Mao. She went one season off and the game she used to know is completely change. P. Chan also take a season off after Sochi but at least he is still trying to keep up with the new senior men and even qualify for GPF (tho, it's not the result he is used to get but at least...) unlike Asada. She even throw her 3A away which is her only hope for now imo :(

da96103

Record Breaker
I am sad for Mao. She went one season off and the game she used to know is completely change. P. Chan also take a season off after Sochi but at least he is still trying to keep up with the new senior men and even qualify for GPF (tho, it's not the result he is used to get but at least...) unlike Asada. She even throw her 3A away which is her only hope for now imo :(

Lesson to be learned here. Don't take the season off after Olympics. You just do not know how the game would have changed in one year.

mcq

Record Breaker
Congrats Satoko, Wakaba and Mai!!
My prediction for the world team came true!!!

So happy for them. And for Marin too. She skates well enough to be happy for herself. :)
Good job ladies, not the best skate and best day from them (besides Mai and Yuna and maybe Kanako who skates clean i think) but it was a good fight

World team men Hanyu Uno Tanaka
Ladies: Miiyahara, Higuchi , Mihara

They had yet to announce 4CC team?

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Oh nice Christmassy flowers...These commercials really paid off, this seems like a class event.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
yesss Mai!!!!!!!! she looked happiest during medal ceremony and when they announced the world team :luv17: so happy for her!

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
4cc : Hanyu Uno Tanaka
Miyahara, Mihara, Higuchi same team as WC

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Asian winter games
Miyahara, Hongo,
Uno Mura............