Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 728 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

alia jackson

Record Breaker
Someone made a list of their items for the campaign here.
But the cheapest item seems to be this pillow pad at 1580 yen including tax.
And I think it's 1 item = 1 file but I hope they are making exceptions for the really expensive items.

I'm so glad I'm not into collecting clear files :drama: or I'd be broke by now with all the gums and pillow pads :laugh:

:laugh: Thanks Mikaboo. The fans really did their research. We need a documentary of a year in a life of Yuzu's ardent fans. The amount that must has been spent for magazines, books, lotte chocolate & gums, bathclin, phiten socks & necklace, P&G products, amino vital, competitions, ice shows, gifts etc :shocked:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114/permalink/1730273770553755/
Here is the translation by Angelica Yuzu from YHIFG
When I turned 20 and I returned to Sendai; for celebrating "Coming of Age", I drank sake for the first time, together with my grandfather and male cousin(s). Then later, Dad also joined in and everyone drank, but my speech started to slur. :laugh2:

The last part "Sake is nice but it does not suit my constitution. As an athlete, not being able to drink alcohol, it's just right. (laughs)".

His first and only time, at least he got to try it with his family :laugh:

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
Did anyone here buy GPF tickets from ffsg? Wondering if you have received the tickets already.
I bought just one for the Gala for now, but I'll get it directly via the shops since it's a gold seat and I'm in France. I haven't bought any for competition yet.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Thanks guys for the information of drinking yuzu! So funny to imagine such yuzu! Im sure from now a lot of fan arts describing the scene will be made!

Someone made a list of their items for the campaign here.
But the cheapest item seems to be this pillow pad at 1580 yen including tax.
And I think it's 1 item = 1 file but I hope they are making exceptions for the really expensive items.

I'm so glad I'm not into collecting clear files :drama: or I'd be broke by now with all the gums and pillow pads :laugh:

Oh, thanks. Yes, I always have gum (they may do bad for my chin working too much for chewing gum) and still there are plenty of gum including the past campaigns.. I really want them to keep from gum and change it to sweets like chocolate. Nishikawa files are so attractive, but I don’t need pillow case that is most available... But anyway, tomorrow I may go to Tokyo Nishikawa shop at Nihonbashi. I love sleeping goods to get sound sleep and am particular about them. Nishikawa is my favorite shop.

Yes in Dec 2013 was the first time I heard about him and the GPF PW was the first time I saw his skating. It has everything, the grace and beautiful flow, his musicality was on point, he was flying and having fun...

- 0:10-0:25 Confidence...the way he pushed off the board and addressed the audience
- 0:36 Yuzuri Hanyu..yes its BESP uncles
- 0:42 Beautiful
- 0:59 Sexy
- 1:03 Badass
- 1:16 Dazzling...love this dancy twist to the jump
- 1:20 Commanding. Flourish with the hands here after the jump @1:23 and after the 3A later.
- 1:36, 1:49-1:58 Brilliant...the way he uses his arms in his spins to express the music. BESP uncles put it as nice choreographic touch.
- 1:59-2:00 Rockstar...:love:
- 2:14-2:19 Phoar! out-of-nowhere back counter 3A, he made it looks so easy and beautiful.
- 2:22 Hot..with a capital H
- 2:40-2.44 Supreme
- 2:58-3:06 Swag & Sassy
- 3:09 Cool..boy was smiling and having fun
- 4:12 "Elvis on skate"...love the messy hair, one collar up, the position of his palm, his smile
- 4:41 Helpful...the amount of gifts and he picking them up
- 4:50-4:52 "Yuzu...Yuzu..." oh Brian let the boy pick up his toys
- 5:14 Thanks the audience and the ice
- 6:21 "Could we be looking at an Olympic medalist here?"....gold to be exact
- 6:28 Charisma and connection to the audience
- 6:42 "Give him a record contract"...at Yuzu's ice concert
- 6:46-6:56 Engaging character & Thankfulness....Arigatou gozaimasu, Arigatou gozaimasu, Arigatou gozaimasu...
- 6:59 Adorable...playing with Pooh to the amusement of Brian
- 7:18 Incredulous...a new WR!

The way he moves, his hair, his face, his lines...Yuzuru Hanyu is Divinity In Motion both on-ice and off-ice

Wow! First, I was surprised that you have good eyes! :bow:I didn’t notice such a detail like “one collar up”! You must have watched this over and over! Nice comments! I really enjoyed cricking each scene. From start to end, every single second is precious. this has everthing.:yes:
As for “choreographic touch” which uncle says in his spins, don’t you think he improved himself more and more with this skill especially in Ballade and Requiem? His refined and detailed movements are so beautiful. he catches every piece.
And his singing scene at the ice concert of Together on ICE ! I do yuzuring these days, and yesterday I watched my TV recording of “Together on ice” and found it special. He was singing with his full power sweating a lot and just seems so happy. Yuzu at the show seems different since he was just like a small child to get a toy and felt no responsibility to make the show better as a center like other shows.. At the same time, he’s the happiest skater, I thought. He made his dream come true, and such brilliant skaters like Plushy and Johnny whom he’d yearned came only to celebrate him. he’s in the hardest time now, but I want him to remember those golden days and believe in his power. Further, may he get “Together On Ice” once more after 2018.:hap10:
Further, the scene of “playing with Pooh to the amusement of Brian”, I couldn’t take my eyes off his white fingers (even nail is beautiful.) The god is a bit unfair. I always think he made yuzu taking much more times when he was born! :drama:

P.S. please add this lovely scene to your off-ice collection!

on a different note, yesterday I searched for the videos online of Together On Ice to share with your members, but they have been deleted except change. The TV program was 1 hour or so and hopefully the video remains uploaded… Does anyone have the video?

Last edited:

SuzyQ

Medalist
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114/permalink/1730273770553755/
Here is the translation by Angelica Yuzu from YHIFG
When I turned 20 and I returned to Sendai; for celebrating "Coming of Age", I drank sake for the first time, together with my grandfather and male cousin(s). Then later, Dad also joined in and everyone drank, but my speech started to slur. :laugh2:

It's so interesting and nice to hear about the happy days of Yuzuru's family. Strong-minded Yuzuru and his mother start quarrel on trivial matters (he said before that they are similar in appearance as well as characteristics). His sister acts like a mediator and his father is the spiritual pillar in the family (these two may be similar, I think). They are such a well-balanced family.

(Just one thing. the part of the translation, " In my relationship with my sister, the 4-year gap has not changed." may be revised as "The relationship between my sister and me has not changed at bottom from the time I was 4 years old." - maybe the time he started skating?)

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
That is really convenient to get tickets from shop directly. ^^
I only had one option when buying the tickets via ffsg, which is "expédition".
Yeah, it's a bit of a bother if they don't say when expediting is supposed to be. Since I haven't bought competition trickets, I've no idea about it yet. You can ask on their FB page, I think, or their twitter.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
From twitter
We miss you at the show making marry and shining...
(My yuzu friend went to FaOI Makuhari last week. She said it was wonderful and successful show, but there was none of so hot a skater as yuzu and it felt a bit quiet.)
yuzu before 3.11, he moves his medal round "like this?" just so cute!
small shigemura, he don’t mind his hairs!
A wistful look.. you are so beautiful.

Finally, i cant find it again, but the twitter saying like this brought me tears..
"I shared my translation of (magazine) ICE Jewels. THe girls at Weibo cried so much and i felt their pure thoughts that they just want to support him..."

Last edited:

liv

Record Breaker
You know, I have always spoken my 2 other languages better when drinking, so maybe he would loosen up and let the words flow instead of thinking so much, lol.

Acirelk

Rinkside
Did anyone here buy GPF tickets from ffsg? Wondering if you have received the tickets already.

Hi! I've already received my tickets ten days ago and I bought them on 3rd of May. My friend who lives in UK got hers as well. But you souldn't worry, they send you email notification right after the tickets are sent.

Yuzu Beloved Angel

On the Ice
Yes in Dec 2013 was the first time I heard about him and the GPF PW was the first time I saw his skating. It has everything, the grace and beautiful flow, his musicality was on point, he was flying and having fun...

- 0:10-0:25 Confidence...the way he pushed off the board and addressed the audience
- 0:36 Yuzuri Hanyu..yes its BESP uncles
- 0:42 Beautiful
- 0:59 Sexy
- 1:03 Badass
- 1:16 Dazzling...love this dancy twist to the jump
- 1:20 Commanding..flourish with the hands here after the jump @1:23 and after the 3A later.
- 1:36, 1:49-1:58 Brilliant...the way he uses his arms in his spins to express the music. BESP uncles put it as nice choreographic touch.
- 1:59-2:00 Rockstar...:love:
- 2:14-2:19 Phoar! out-of-nowhere back counter 3A, he made it looks so easy and beautiful.
- 2:22 Hot..with a capital H
- 2:40-2.44 Supreme
- 2:58-3:06 Swag & Sassy
- 3:09 Cool..boy was smiling and having fun
- 4:12 "Elvis on skate"...love the messy hair, one collar up, the position of his palm, his smile
- 4:41 Helpful...the amount of gifts and he picking them up
- 4:50-4:52 "Yuzu...Yuzu..." oh Brian let the boy pick up his toys
- 5:14 Thanks the audience and the ice
- 6:21 "Could we be looking at an Olympic medalist here?"....gold to be exact
- 6:28 Charisma and connection to the audience
- 6:42 "Give him a record contract"...at Yuzu's ice concert
- 6:46-6:56 Engaging character & Thankfulness....Arigatou gozaimasu, Arigatou gozaimasu, Arigatou gozaimasu...
- 6:59 Adorable...playing with Pooh to the amusement of Brian
- 7:18 Incredulous...a new WR!

The way he moves, his hair, his face, his lines...Yuzuru Hanyu is Divinity In Motion both on-ice and off-ice

Beautiful! Beautiful! I loved your post Alia. You could play this time with details of richness. We always have many unforgettable moments to remember with our amazing Yuzuru.
I found these
http://sakurb.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-791.html
http://sakurb.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-25.html

mcq

Record Breaker
Has his non-attendance in FaOI Kobe been confirmed yet?

it feels like osaka world figure exibition 2014 in april, right after worlds 2014. other shows after olympics like soi had the members except denis, but only osaka exbition had denis.
news clip http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m11fm_140405-going-すぽると織田君_sport
it was aired only locally. i rememver watching youtube video from yoku, but cant find now. hope someone has the video.
]

Hi mcq, hamaguri, I think Denis was also in Super Stars on Ice in Sapporo, which was held at Makomanai Sekisui Haimu Arena in Sapporo from 2014/04/07-2014/04/09.
source (Japanese)
the cast

This show was broadcasted by UHB Hokkaido Bunka Hoso (Hokkaido Cultural Broadcasting)
on 2014/04/08 15:45-16:40(JST)
source (Japanese)

Unfortunately I couldn’t find a movie of this show, but here is a news clip which features yuzu.

Thank you so much, hamaguri and sweetwater! :thank:
Aw, it is such a shame that the show isn't broadcasted nationally since looking at the list of cast it seems amazing :biggrin:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
According to the home page, not yet...

We had announcements of not attending Makuhari and Sapporo 3 weeks before shows, now less than 3 weeks are left, I wonder if it means there is the chance for Kobe and Nagano :confused2:

mikaboo

Medalist
While Yuzuring on twitter I found this Yuzuru PlayStation :biggrin:, even included Irene and Pooh. He's flying at 0:20 is awesome. We need this game pronto! :laugh:

Anybody knows what is this "Rabbit, Rabbit, White Rabbit!" thingy? I've seen a few of these for the past days.

Rabbit rabbit (white) rabbit is a superstition that you can read about here.
"Rabbit rabbit rabbit" is one variant of a superstition found in Great Britain and North America that states that a person should say or repeat the word "rabbit" or "rabbits", or "white rabbits", or some combination of these elements, out loud upon waking on the first day of the month, because doing so will ensure good luck for the duration of that month.
And I looked this up before too, and found an answer that Jeremy Abbott used to tweet "Rabbit rabbit white rabbit" at the beginning of the month so Japanese figure skating fans picked up on it. I don't know if it's the correct answer though.

mcq

Record Breaker
According to the home page, not yet...

Thank you, hamaguri!
Hm, considering the latest update about him is that he is still recovering, I kind of doubt he would join. Though like what Marin said, the organizer yet to give any update for his non-attendance would give hope to ticket-buyer that he might go.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
We had announcements of not attending Makuhari and Sapporo 3 weeks before shows, now less than 3 weeks are left, I wonder if it means there is the chance for Kobe and Nagano :confused2:

Thank you, hamaguri!
Hm, considering the latest update about him is that he is still recovering, I kind of doubt he would join. Though like what Marin said, the organizer yet to give any update for his non-attendance would give hope to ticket-buyer that he might go.

from my gut feelings, he may come to nagano and kobe...
(no reason)
but according to shirota's comments in the article of SPUR i read recently, his condition was terribly bad before world (in January, they didnt see if he could go to Boston and he kept his practice taking a day off after 3 days of practice under the treatment. ) she says if he would have took a rest then, the result have been different, but he didnt. his desire to get the title was so strong...

Last edited:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
After watching Requiem at Worlds God knows how many times, I started wondering what Yuzu might come up with for this year for his EX. Do you think he'll go along the lines of FTT and Requiem or will he try something completely different?

Status
Not open for further replies.