2014-2015 GP Predictions game, Round 6: NHK Trophy | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GP Predictions game, Round 6: NHK Trophy

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'm about par in ladies and good in pairs but once again my men's predictions are doomed. :drama:

LRK

Record Breaker
You should have heard me scream just now when I saw the men's results....

:rofl:

I mean, it's either that - or to cry. Maybe I'll feel like crying when I've actually watched the event (I mean to catch up via vids), but at the moment I just find it all... hilarious.

The only predictable thing about the men is how utterly unpredictable they are.

ETA (after checking my predictions against the results) - I seem to have amassed a grand total of 40 points - which, an I be not mistaken, is certainly better than last week (when it was so dismal I didn't really bother) - and I've even got TWO MEN in the right positions! Wow! ;)

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I'd checked last night & NHK is in fact my lowest scoring event of all :laugh: I peaked at CoR of all places, where I got silver :dance:

Last edited:

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Last week my first try: Oh, not so bad :biggrin:. This week a range from mostly almost nothing - this Ice Dance :confused2: - to everything.

Last edited:

alebi

Medalist
I got two ZERO in my dance prediction... never happened before :mad:
(and from two teams I don't even support... now I'm REALLY angry with them :scowl:.... be careful when I cat is angry :laugh: )

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I got two ZERO in my dance prediction... never happened before :mad: (and from two teams I don't even support... now I'm REALLY angry with them :scowl:.... be careful when I cat is angry :laugh: )

I bombed all of my predictions lol. NHK was a surprising event!

desertskates

Medalist
That event was SO all over the place, oh the drama :drama: Dance, men... ugh.
Much like the event itself, I guess we'll just have to see who bombed the least :laugh:

Gia_Sesshoumaru

On the Ice
Country
United-States
So... On Men, I was 2/5, Ladies I was 0/5, Pairs I was 3/5, Dance I was 1/5.... So, yeah... I don't think anyone could have predicated some of what went on.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
So... On Men, I was 2/5, Ladies I was 0/5, Pairs I was 3/5, Dance I was 1/5.... So, yeah... I don't think anyone could have predicated some of what went on.

The exact same scores here, and same sentiment. I wonder if GPF will have that much drama. If the predictions game is held for the GPF, that is. IDK, this is my first year of playing.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The exact same scores here, and same sentiment. I wonder if GPF will have that much drama. If the predictions game is held for the GPF, that is. IDK, this is my first year of playing.

We will have a GPF round, but we're going to mix it up a little bit! Stay tuned. :)

Alba

Record Breaker
I got two ZERO in my dance prediction... never happened before :mad:
(and from two teams I don't even support... now I'm REALLY angry with them :scowl:.... be careful when I cat is angry :laugh: )

Till C&B UK came out my prediction was spot on, about the podium on ID. :biggrin:
I'm happy I bombed that though. :laugh2:

MalAssada

Medalist
I had two GP peaks... Needless to say, none of them were NHK :slink: I hope I can make up for that in the GPF round!

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
We will have a GPF round, but we're going to mix it up a little bit! Stay tuned. :)

:clap: :cheer: Apparently u can see how excited I am already...not that I do too well with this predictions! Oh please, please, involve all of us that bomb and not just the top 20 or 30 people in the final prediction game!:drama:

rosacotton

Final Flight
NHK Pairs Results

For the final 2014-2015 Grand Prix event we have:

*24 GOLD Medalists with a perfect score of 75 points: shingalas, Poice, SubRosa, Hyena, WoChair, el henry, GF2445, ArcticMonkeys, skateforever, pitterpatter, Sandpiper, aero, WeakAnkles, malif, Florencito, Bea, FreeAgent, sbstien, text_skate, cleo2070, Mentalopes, cjmorton29, sequinsgalore, snowflake

*1 SILVER Medalist with 70 points: CanadianSkaterGuy

*44 BRONZE Medalists with 65 points

Congratulations to everyone!!!! :cheer::party2:

Let me know if you find any calculation mistakes.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
ICE DANCE RESULTS

Total predictions: 90 (previous events: 80-88-94-96-93)
Correct winners prediction: 90/90 (100%)
Correct podium prediction: 0/90 (0%) :drama:
Highest result: 50 pts (out of 75)
Lowest result: 25 pts (out of 75)

The winners with 50 points: Poice, LRK and TMC. Congratulations! :cheer:
Silver medalists with 45 points: Florencito, Mrs. P and CaroLiza_fan. Well done! :yay:
Bronze medalists with 40 points: shingalas, rosacotton, el henry, Becki, demarinis5, Sam-Skwantch, guenever, Eclair and coolboogie22. Good job! :agree:

Congratulations to everyone. :dance:

Last edited: