2014 NHK Trophy Ladies Short Program 11/28 | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Trophy Ladies Short Program 11/28

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I actually like Polina's SP--movements really hit the notes of the music. But it seems like she doesn't have the consistency right now.

Selene

On the Ice
All the American girls (except Wagner) need mental strength training to compete with the top. :slink:

Polina looked so nervous before she started her program. She is lucky not to be in last place with that disastrous performance.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Gabrielle DALEMAN .........53.46 (TES 28.45, PCS 25.01)
Riona KATO ...................50.87 (TES 28.07, PCS 23.80)
Elene GEDEVANISHVILI ....50.18 (TES 24.83, PCS 26.35)
Anne Line GJERSEM ........49.09 (TES 26.35, PCS 22.74)
Polina EDMUNDS ..........48.96 (TES 23.49, PCS 26.47):drama::drama::drama:
Anna OVCHAROVA ..........45.83 (TES 23.62, PCS 23.

mice

On the Ice
I don't know what it is with Polina but I can't seem to like her programs. They seem very....old???? for her. It is painful to see these young girls heralded as the chosen one when each is as inconsistent as the next....Caroline....Mirai....Agnes....Christina....Gracie....Courtney.....
Rachael Flatt had nerves of steel and was incredibly consistent, when you think about it!!!!!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
No big surprises from skaters in first group. Hoping Alena and Kanako will skate clean, go dears!! :cheer2:

andyjo24

Medalist
I don't know what it is with Polina but I can't seem to like her programs. They seem very....old???? for her. It is painful to see these young girls heralded as the chosen one when each is as inconsistent as the next....Caroline....Mirai....Agnes....Christina....Gracie....Courtney.....
Rachael Flatt had nerves of steel and was incredibly consistent, when you think about it!!!!!

I actually like her programs this season, but now that I like them, she's not hitting them consistently. Ahh. :bang:

mice

On the Ice
yes!!!! andyjo maybe that's it, haven't seen her really sell them yet. I hope she skates lights out in the free. She looked so sad :(

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gracie looked pumped up and ready to slay on the side of the ice there when Polina left. Look out girls.....

andyjo24

Medalist
Gracie looked pumped up and ready to slay on the side of the ice there when Polina left. Look out girls.....

I think for Gracie, it's more likely that she's shaking rather than being pumped up.

Hope she can prove me wrong this time, though.