2014 Olympics Ladies Short Program | Page 49 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Ladies Short Program

lupojohn

On the Ice
For those interested in the hockey here, US just scored. Van Riemsdyk. 1-0 Red, White and Blue.

CarneAsada

Medalist
Hahahaha :D Well said. The saddest thing is that people don't consider Mao as competition for Yuna.. like Julia is good, but I have no clue why people say she is ''mature''. She's serious, not mature, that's a big difference. Her moves are so junior and chaotic..
Mao is competition, but during the competition she is about as consistent with her 3A as Adelina is with her 3Lz-3Lo. I would say knock on wood for Mao but there aren't enough trees in the world for a task like that. Nor enough hands.

AlexThere

On the Ice
Mao is competition, but during the competition she is about as consistent with her 3A as Adelina is with her 3Lz-3Lo. I would say knock on wood for Mao but there aren't enough trees in the world for a task like that. Nor enough hands.

Yeah, I hope they both do their best :)

Seruleane

Final Flight
LOL, wish I had seen yuna's death stare during practice. I can't imagine her NOT feeling nervous...she's only human after all and she is the former OGM! Lots to prove, whether she admits it or not. Hopefully she skates well under pressure.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Lovely color on the Norwegian girl's dress. Made me feel like I'm doing cartwheels at the beach. And then I saw the back of her dress, and tripped on a pile of driftwood.