2014 Trophée Eric Bompard GALA / Exhibition | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard GALA / Exhibition

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Can anyone else can't help be recall the show 'House' whenever they hear 'Teardrop' by Massive Attack? Maybe it's just me. :p
it's not just you :biggrin:

oh those feather thingies on her shoulders were not very flattering :slink: (or maybe it's just me)

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
There's something inexplicable that Ashley always brings to her programs. It just gives them that 'spark'.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I don't care about what people say, but Ashley Wagner is practically a breath of fresh air among the current crop of Jumping beans. I rather have Meryl Streep in She-Devil standard vs Dakota Fanning in Sweet Home Alabama standard.

Aww... this program by the Chinese pair is cute.. are they doing Harvest moon or something?

Oh nvm, just caught up Zombie vs Plant lol! Love it!

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I don't really get the zombieplant program :laugh: it's like Frankenstein's tin man meets the magical beanstalk. But it's fun to watch.

grantrf98

On the Ice
There's something inexplicable that Ashley always brings to her programs. It just gives them that 'spark'.

I agree! Although she is not my favorite skater, that "something" always seems to intrigue me. Hopefully she qualified for the GPF and maybe represent the USA on that podium. But a Russian sweep is more likely :laugh:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I don't really get the zombieplant program :laugh: it's like Frankenstein's tin man meets the magical beanstalk. But it's fun to watch.

Download the game on your Android/iphone, it make sense. Those Chinese are such gamers! (i am one of them lol)

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Sui/Han's gala is gold! I feel it was better appreciated in SA, but it was amazing nonetheless. I love, love, love this program!!

I agree! Although she is not my favorite skater, that "something" always seems to intrigue me. Hopefully she qualified for the GPF and maybe represent the USA on that podium. But a Russian sweep is more likely :laugh:

Don't count Wagner out so quickly! She was in an extremely deep Russian field last year and won bronze at her GPF!

Seems like the only people I know who love Wagner are also Californians where Ashley trains, haha. What a coincidence.

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Machinda's entire season strategy: Find the most emotional and sentimental music you can possibly find and 'express' the heck out of it x 200%. In absence of Daisuke, this may look like a good idea on paper! In real life, sorry, you are not Daisuke!!!!!!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Hey Paul... I've noticed you around... ummm, I find you very attractive.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hey Paul... I've noticed you around... ummm, I find you very attractive.

This song cracks me up every time. the girl can't' take no for an answer can she. I mean surely the silence gives away the answer.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
WOW new exhibition YEAH!!!!!!! Elena is Julia's twin sister!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
This song cracks me up every time. the girl can't' take no for an answer can she. I mean surely the silence gives away the answer.

I laughed out loud when I first heard it at *Skate Canada.

-----

JEEZUS CHRISTMAS. Elena's new gala is so tacky! I LOVE it!

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
That went quick, my screen froze, i saw she get a pen out & then... the screen stuck!

grantrf98

On the Ice
Sui/Han's gala is gold! I feel it was better appreciated in SA, but it was amazing nonetheless. I love, love, love this program!!

Don't count Wagner out so quickly! She was in an extremely deep Russian field last year and won bronze at her GPF!

Seems like the only people I know who love Wagner are also Californians where Ashley trains, haha. What a coincidence.

True, but the Russians seem much stronger, especially with Liza's comeback and Elena's rise. Anna has a great chance and Julia will be clutch and medal for sure, hopefully. It's kinda ironic how the American ladies train in the place where very little people care about figure skating. They probably just love the weather :laugh: