2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD

tulosai

Record Breaker
It made me happy to see G/P's reaction. It's no secret the aren't my favorite team in general, but to see people so happy in the K&C is very nice.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guys, let's just calm down now. Let's all take a deep breath.

And here comes people telling me that there's no time for that/I don't know what I'm talking about/I'm blind/etc. in 5...4.....3......2........1.............0......................

Plisskin

Medalist
Not a fan of G/P's program...Are they supposed to be zombies? Do zombies have leopard print tattoos on their leg? .....
I'm one of the few though that thinks their SD has potential to be great.

It's like I said before - the judges are trying to boost any top European team they can. Last year they boost the French team right form the get go and now they seem to be doing the same with C/B!

PLEASE.

The french team and the british are not actually doing the same sport.

I can see lots of people still can't swallow PC's brilliance :) Makes me happy.

Marta25

Medalist
I really don`t know what to say. This is so not what the Shibs needed. TES issues aside, C/B even got better PCS. How is that even possible?

bramweld

Record Breaker
Wonderful program for Gilles/Poirier !
1st place of course

We may not like it but that program has the TES. This is a competitive program and not an exhibition. Peter T. just did all the Russian teams a favour. I think G/P have a nice charm to them actually. Not such a great fan of the SD but the FD is growing on me.

Last edited:

robredo40

On the Ice
G&P have a great FD the first time i saw it i said it had great potential , PCS was a little but give the judges time they are not used to programs like this but by the end of the year the PCS will be there.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
G/P won due to levels. Shibs lost due to levels. That sums things up.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Nooooo! What happened? Someone tell me, please. I'm helping a friend move and can't watch

Awful judging is what happened.

I hope Adelina knocks out the judge who did this to My Preciouses with her ending pose.

(Basically, the Shibs had an AMAZING program but low levels and came in THIRD :scowl: behind C/B and G/P, of all people!!!)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Awful judging is what happened.

I hope Adelina knocks out the judge who did this to My Preciouses with her ending pose.

(Basically, the Shibs had an AMAZING program but low levels and came in THIRD :scowl: behind C/B and G/P, of all people!!!)

She cut the end and now ends with a spin- sorry :laugh2:

I get that people luuuurve the Shibs but it is crazy to think that the tech controllers and judges are united in some conspiracy against them or stupid/blind. This is a sport, you need high levels to win. (This isn't directed specifically to you though I quoted you, but the amount of disbelief and anger here is unbelievable to me. It is obvious what happened.)

Layback11

Record Breaker
I like G/P as well!

I like them too. (Their SD was strangely awesome :yes:.) But the Shibs are my pair, and that program was amazing, and even without the levels, it was the best program there. So I was not happy with the result. Good for G/P, though! That's got to be a great confidence boost.

Layback11

Record Breaker
She cut the end and now ends with a spin- sorry :laugh2:

I get that people luuuurve the Shibs but it is crazy to think that the tech controllers are united in some conspiracy against them or stupid/'blind. This is a sport, you need high levels to win. (This isn't directed specifically to you though I quoted you, but the amount of disbelief and anger here is unbelievable to me. It is obvious what happened.)

Lemme have my moment, okay :laugh:? My notoriously unartistic pair had an awesome program for once...of course I'm going to make way too big a deal out of it. :laugh2:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And as a fan, I do have the agree the Shibs program is a bit open. I think it has potential, but I think they could use a few more close holds.