Country
United-States
28 Sep - 1 Oct 2016

Montreal Canada
SATURDAY, October 1
13:25 UTC -4

SENIOR LADIES Free Skate

Time in other places
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=248&p4=33&p5=240&p6=195&p7=256&p8=236&p9=166

Warm-Up Group 1​
1Colette Coco KAMINSKI
POL1638.77
2Amanda STAN
ROU1541.66
3Larkyn AUSTMAN
CAN1342.23
4Suh Hyun SON
KOR1731.91
5Michaela DU TOIT
RSA1441.93
Warm-Up Group 2​
6Maisy Hiu Ching MA
HKG1143.87
7Michelle LONG
CAN1044.13
8Chloe ING
SIN1242.74
9Franchesca CHIERA
USA756.09
10Anastasia GALUSTYAN
ARM950.79
11Joshi HELGESSON
SWE853.55
Warm-Up Group 3​
12Mariko KIHARA
JPN559.09
13Alaine CHARTRAND
CAN656.61
14Rika HONGO
JPN460.33
15Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
KAZ261.48
16Na Hyun KIM
KOR360.38
17Mirai NAGASU
USA173.40

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Anastasia GALUSTYANARM
2Larkyn AUSTMANCAN
3Alaine CHARTRAND
SP "Sway" by Nicole Scherzinger and the Pussycat Dolls; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
LP Rome soundtrack by David Beal; choreo by David Wilson
CAN
4Michelle LONG
SP "Hallelujah" by k.d. lang.
LP
CAN
5Maisy Hiu Ching MA
SP House of Flying Daggers soundtrack
LP Adagio in G minor by Tomaso Albinoni (last season's); choreo by Cindy Stuart and Stephanee Grosscup
HKG
6Rika HONGO
SP Carmina Burana; choreo Shae-Lynn Bourne
LP Lawrence of Arabia soundtrack; choreo by Akiko Suzuki
JPN
7Mariko KIHARAJPN
8Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
SP I Got Rhythm, performed by Nikki Yanofsky
LP Princess Mononoke - Theme Song and Princess Mononoke - The Legend of Ashitaka by Joe Hisaishi
KAZ
9Colette Coco KAMINSKIPOL
10Na Hyun KIM
SP I will always love you by Whitney Houston
LP. Beauty Song (Jia Ren Qu) by Shigeru Umebayashi (House of Flying Daggers soundtrack)
KOR
11Suh Hyun SONKOR
12Amanda STAN
SP Avatar (soundtrack),Becoming One with Neytiri; choreo by Andrei Berezintsev
LP To Believe by Matthew Evancho; choreo by Andrei Berezintsev
ROU
13Chloe ING
SP Can't Help Falling in Love by H. Peretti, L. Creatore, G.D. Weiss; choreo by Myke Gillman
LP Nocturne in E Major Op. 9 No. 2 (Fantasie Impromptu) by Frederic Chopin; choreo by Myke Gillman
SIN
14Michaela DU TOITRSA
15Sonia LAFUENTEESP
16Joshi HELGESSON
SP "Let Me Entertain You," performed by Deborah Gibson, from the Gypsy soundtrack
SWE
17Franchesca CHIERA
SP Perfection" from Black Swan by Clint Mansell; choreo by Ilona Melnichenko, Scott Brown
LP "At Last" by Etta James; choreo by Ilona Melnichenko, Scott Brown
USA
18Mirai NAGASU
SP "Nocturne in C Sharp Minor" by Chopin; choreo by Catarina Lindgren
LP "The Winner Takes It All" by Sarah Dawn Finer; choreo by Catarina Lindgren
USA

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
let's go Mirai. That's a comfortable lead.

^^ I know, I'm so excited but, I don't want to jinx her. I'm having of flashbacks of 2010 Worlds when she was nothing less than spectacular during the short and then Bombed the long and fell all the way to 5th. With this big of a lead I would like to see Mirai focus on her performance and bring it up to the level of her drastically improved jumps. Someone also needs to get Mirai to look at herself in the mirror. She is beautiful and is in such good shape. However, I think (Like several artists) that Mirai is a perfectionist. Her expression is not one of fear, I think it's more about determination to do everything perfectly. That's my 5 minute evaluation. ;)

I hope Mirai has the Performance of her life today and gives notice that she is still one of the top ladies in the US.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
On my way to the rink. I'll miss the first few. May give some insights live but most likely will write a summary when I get home tonight. Long day ahead but exciting.

Matilda

Medalist
Is there another live stream than Dailymotion? It crashes every two minutes on my Ipad.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I guess everyone's in the Japan Open or Ondrej threads. Oh well, I'm here for you Colette!

Colette Coco KAMINSKI

Skating to the French type accordion music in a red strapless dress with gold filigree around the edges. It might actually be a tango? Saw some vague tango moves in the step seq, but not really anywhere else. A little generic, but solidly done, no falls. Looks happy

Colette Coco KAMINSKI 80.79 104.76
(might be wrong on the total, dog barked)

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I like Amanda's music but her jumps remind me of Kovtun's..

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Amanda Stan

Blue purple long sleeve backless dress, silver sparkles with silver choker. Very pretty inspirational song. Also doing well, just a turn out here and there- the ladies are off to a strong start. Slightly more graceful than Colette.

Coach initiates heart hands in the KnC :laugh:

Colette Coco KAMINSKI 80.79 119.76 (whoops, I shaved like 15 points off her score)
Amanda Stan 65.84 107.5

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Gosh. I am on the bus to get there. Parts of town I had certainly never seen. Lost in the burbs. Downtown 4everchan may take a cab back. Lol. Soso farrrrr

mrrice

Record Breaker
OK, so it looks like Mirai is skating last. With her big lead, I'd love to see her let herself go and perform the heck out of her program. With the way that Gracie skated in Japan, it is clear that there is room at the Top for Mirai. I love Ashley's new LP and I am dying to see what Mirai's FP will bring to mix. When does this event start for people on west coast of the US?

Last edited:

Caustica

Final Flight
OK, so it looks like Mirai is skating last. With her big lead, I'd love to see her let herself and perform the heck out of her program. With the way that Gracie skated in Japan, it is clear that there is room at the Top for Mirai. I love Ashley's new LP and I am dying to see what Mirai's FP will bring to mix. When does this event start for people on west coast of the US?

I think it started about half an hour ago (according to the schedule)