Record Breaker
Yeah, that was a cute routine.

63.38 They look surprised and happy

Edit: whoops, 53.38. My ears don't work at 4 in the morning :p

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Tessari/Fioretti

Another blues program. I like her dress- sparkly coral haltar (edit: whoops, it's not coral or sparkly. It's red with tiny white polka dots) with white skirt gussets. I LOVE his pants :biggrin:

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
See, this is what they get for not putting the scores on the screen. :laugh: 53/63, they still looked happy.

I just checked and their only other international competition was Lake Placid this year where they scored 10 points less. No wonder they were happy!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Is that all the spectator seating they have at this event? Is there another rink for the more popular disciplines?

Another blues program. A sexy one from the Americans, this time. All these programs are seeming a lot more same-y than the waltz programs last year.

auser

Record Breaker
Is that all the spectator seating they have at this event? Is there another rink for the more popular disciplines?

Another blues program. A sexy one from the Americans, this time. All these programs are seeming a lot more same-y than the waltz programs last year.

I was wondering the same thing. Do they even sell tickets to this event, or is it for insiders, VIPS?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I was wondering the same thing. Do they even sell tickets to this event, or is it for insiders, VIPS?

They do. It was talked in other thread. But organizators put very, very unreasonable price on tickets and not unsuprisingly, there aren't many people who want to pay that much.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
ALL teams must skate the BLUES. The option is the second rhythm, which may be either swing or hip hop. Thus far all the teams have opted for Blues/Swing.

And it looks like that's what the rest of the teams have chosen as well, judging by their costumes. Oh, well :sad14:

Thanks for the clarification :agree:

TMC

Record Breaker
Hmmmm...they seemed kinda slow compared to last season? Oh well, it's early days!