2017 JGPF Pairs FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 JGPF Pairs FS

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Did Katia and Harley earn some points from Australia? I think team Australia have a good chance to compete at Olympic especially cause T/T are not part of Israeli team.

Sadly, no. JGPF doesn't count.

notunprepared

On the Ice
Did Katia and Harley earn some points for Australia? I think team Australia have a good chance to compete at Olympic especially cause T/T are not part of Israeli team (or T/T results are considered?) :confused: E: Oh, i can watch Junior Short Dance now a little bit :)

They're going to the Olympics regardless. Australia chose our team months ago based on last season's results (I think, correct me of I'm wrong! But the press has been talking about them as 2018 Olympians for ages). Which is good because the nationals were this week, and obviously they were here instead!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Yeah, Mozer Team Australia!!! Congrats, guys! :clap:

I'd have loved to see Boikova/Kozlovskii a bit further up... oh well, they'll get there eventually.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
They're going to the Olympics regardless. Australia chose our team months ago based on last season's results (I think, correct me of I'm wrong! But the press has been talking about them as 2018 Olympians for ages). Which is good because the nationals were this week, and obviously they were here instead!

Yeah they qualified for Pairs event, but i thought about Team Competition event

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
obligatory OI OI OI for Ekaterina and Harley!!!:cheer:

there was even some online article in Polish sports portal lately about Harley's journey:), I'll try to find it and give a little translation in free time, maybe in their FF;)

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Good job to all!
I must say, I thought Daria and Denis were the real winners of tonight in my book... :slink: