2018-2019 Russian Nationals Men FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Russian Nationals Men FS

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Loved the fist pump on the second quad; too bad about the third.

That should also be enough for the podium, and very possibly the top of it.

Danny T

Medalist
Out of TAT's faves, the ones to do well really have to be Konstantinova and Kovtun, but not S/B or at least Medvedeva sigh ...

rachno2

Record Breaker
Jeez Kovtun will win... unless Misha does EVERTYRHING he has...

No no no. I went into this free skate with zero expectations score-wise. I just want Misha to make it through this program as unscathed as possible so he can go home and rest.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Shouts to Sasha Uspenki, i don't think i've ever seen Kovtun this trained.

He should be a full-time coach at CSKA.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
No no no. I went into this free skate with zero expectations score-wise. I just want Misha to make it through this program as unscathed as possible so he can go home and rest.

I just love Misha so much [emoji26] I just want him to have Nice things ❤️ like a national title ❤️

Danny T

Medalist
LOL 93 PCS ... that's higher than Hanyu's gotten for this season. RusFed never disappoint me :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Tarasova is crying lol

*Does double-take* Was that Yagudin commentating with her?!

What happened Grishin - has he been given the boot?

Mind you, you'd be hard pressed to find somebody with more expertise in Men's skating than Yagudin. So, probably a good choice to have him commentating.

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Please remind me to not get invested in Russian men, since the ones that end up being my favorites always mess up.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I appreciate how much Kovtun is really trying to respond to the music and perform. It’s not his natural strength, but he’s working hard. And his coach going crazy in the background was just adorable.

Danny T

Medalist
Was that Yagudin commentating with her?! What happened Grishin - has he been given the boot?

Mind you, you'd be hard pressed to find somebody with more expertise in Men's skating than Yagudin.

CaroLiza_fan

Grishin's there too! It's all 3 of them commentating

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Konstantin unfortunately meets the same fate as so many surprise top-three-SP-finishers who have come before.