2019 Japanese Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 1 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019 Japanese Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 1

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
:laugh:

This is probably the easiest way to answer you question:

All players except cabres, text_skate, synesthesia and casualfan.

You know, for badness, I might just put the scores into the spreadsheet, and edit the formula on the Japan sheet so that Pairs are not added into the total.

We'll have a wall of gold, with 4 bricks missing! :laugh:

By the way, I have just uploaded the Predictions Thread for the Russian Championships:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?84179

CaroLiza_fan

Did we score Pairs? I thought this was not counting as there was nothing to predict? It's a pediction game afterall.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Shoutout to globalsoul, who was the only one to predict 1. Uno 2. Hanyu

Men

GOLD with 65 points: sweetener, Colonel Green, lutz.

SILVER with 55 points: satine.

BRONZE with 50 points: Nirti.

Major spoiler was the until then struggling Shoma Uno beating Yuzuru Hanyu.
Although 33 of you put faith in Shoma and placed him 2nd.

We had 49 participants. 29 had Takahashi in their predictions, spread from 2nd to 5th.

Those who won, had the placements for the youngsters right: Kagiyama in 3rd and Sato in 5th, quite some had it the otherway round, plus Tanaka in 4th.

We had one participant who didn't specify which Sato.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Did we score Pairs? I thought this was not counting as there was nothing to predict? It's a pediction game afterall.

Don't worry, we aren't scoring Pairs. Bit silly when there is only 1 entry.

But, most players thought it would be a bit of fun to include them in their predictions post anyway.

CaroLiza_fan

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Don't worry, we aren't scoring Pairs. Bit silly when there is only 1 entry.

But, most players thought it would be a bit of fun to include them in their predictions post anyway.

CaroLiza_fan

I see :). I was a bit confused :scratch2:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Here are the results for the Ice Dance competition at the Japanese Championships.

Given that there were only four entries, there are only so many orders that they could be put in. And even fewer realistic orders. So, consequently, it is perhaps not surprising to find that EVERYBODY who played won a medal!!!

Here are the podium finishers.

GOLD with 60 points: apgold, Colonel Green, DenissVFan, globalsoul, Gourlie, invisiblespiral, Jeanie19, Koatterce, LanaD, Lunalovesskating, lutz, marulia, Moxiejan, Nathan13, Nirti, Pandicorn, ruga, Shakuhachi, SnowWhite, sunnystars, sweetener, synesthesia, Weathergal, Winry.

SILVER with 50 points: Alexcdj, CaroLiza_fan, casualfan, elektra blue, gsk8, itofan, Maju, NoNameFace, npavel, purplecat, RafaelAstro, randomfan, Roo87, SashaJuliaSpins, satine, Sherlock Marple, SkateChan, Spirals for Miles, Step Sequence4, SubRosa, TheMightyBidoof.

BRONZE with 40 points: cabres, Dreamer57, NYscorp6, text_skate.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

All the scores from Japan are already in the Scoresheet and the Hall Of Fame.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan