2020 Junior World Championships: Junior ISU Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2020 Junior World Championships: Junior ISU Predictions Game Round 2

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm happy to get a shared gold in ID - congrats to Avonley and Vadim for eeking out the victory - that was some group hug in the KnC!

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Hi, i’m having computer issues, so it will be a day or so before i can enter pairs results. Sorry for the delay!

cake

On the Ice
Mens results

Gold with 60 points goes to :bow: :cheer: :hb:
IndiaP12
Spirals for Miles

Silver with 50 points goes to :hap10:
lariko
SnowWhite

Bronze with 40 points goes to :hap10:
Alex65
Carolowa
Colonel Green
elektra blue
GINO
jg212
Jontor
luckyu2
MrECartman
sweetener
Winry

Congrats to all medallists! Please send me a PM if you find a mistake. I will add the results to the spreadsheet tomorrow.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Here are the results for the Ladies competition at Junior Worlds.

Going into the scoring, I was expecting that Katia Kurakova not getting the scores she deserved was going to affect a lot of people. But, as it turned out, most of the players who included her in their predictions (which was not as many as I was expecting) had her as an alternate. Only Sherlock Marple, Weathergal, and I had her in scoring positions. Since I put her in 3[SUP]rd[/SUP], I scored nothing on her. But the other two players put her in 5[SUP]th[/SUP], so they did score some points.

There was not a lot of variation at the top of the predictions. EVERYBODY except 2 players put Valieva and Liu in the top 2 positions. So, I want to commend Alex65 (who had Valieva-Khromykh-Liu) and Nirti (who had Valieva-Lee-Usacheva) for trying something different. It didn’t actually do them much harm, as they were amongst the players that finished in joint 4[SUP]th[/SUP] position.

I also want to commend ladyjane for having the courage to have her local skater, Lindsay van Zundert, as her alternate.

Here are the podium finishers.

GOLD with 65 points: Maju, Pandicorn, ruga, Sabine, Spirals for Miles.

SILVER with 60 points: Alexcdj, Baron Vladimir, Carolowa, Colonel Green, corynna, Debrah, FayD, GINO, GoneWithTheWind, Gourlie, gsk8, heartyxo, IndiaP12, invisiblespiral, jg212, LadyB, purplecat, SnowWhite, sunnystars, TheBallerina, TheMightyBidoof, Yuzuruu.

BRONZE with 50 points: Jontor.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Mens results

IndiaP12
Spirals for Miles

lariko
SnowWhite

Alex65
Carolowa
Colonel Green
elektra blue
GINO
jg212
Jontor
luckyu2
MrECartman
sweetener
Winry

Congrats to all medallists! Please send me a PM if you find a mistake. I will add the results to the spreadsheet tomorrow.

:yahoo: I...didn’t expect this! At all...i thought I was out. Must have been my unwavering devotion to Mozalev.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Here are the results for the Ladies competition at Junior Worlds.

Going into the scoring, I was expecting that Katia Kurakova not getting the scores she deserved was going to affect a lot of people. But, as it turned out, most of the players who included her in their predictions (which was not as many as I was expecting) had her as an alternate. Only Sherlock Marple, Weathergal, and I had her in scoring positions. Since I put her in 3[SUP]rd[/SUP], I scored nothing on her. But the other two players put her in 5[SUP]th[/SUP], so they did score some points.

There was not a lot of variation at the top of the predictions. EVERYBODY except 2 players put Valieva and Liu in the top 2 positions. So, I want to commend Alex65 (who had Valieva-Khromykh-Liu) and Nirti (who had Valieva-Lee-Usacheva) for trying something different. It didn’t actually do them much harm, as they were amongst the players that finished in joint 4[SUP]th[/SUP] position.

I also want to commend ladyjane for having the courage to have her local skater, Lindsay van Zundert, as her alternate.

Here are the podium finishers.

GOLD with 65 points: Maju, Pandicorn, ruga, Sabine, Spirals for Miles.

SILVER with 60 points: Alexcdj, Baron Vladimir, Carolowa, Colonel Green, corynna, Debrah, FayD, GINO, GoneWithTheWind, Gourlie, gsk8, heartyxo, IndiaP12, invisiblespiral, jg212, LadyB, purplecat, SnowWhite, sunnystars, TheBallerina, TheMightyBidoof, Yuzuruu.

BRONZE with 50 points: Jontor.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Two golds, a silver, and a bronze... I don't know how this happened :shocked: :biggrin:

Last edited:

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Mens results

IndiaP12
Spirals for Miles

lariko
SnowWhite

Alex65
Carolowa
Colonel Green
elektra blue
GINO
jg212
Jontor
luckyu2
MrECartman
sweetener
Winry

YAY!!! Me putting Petr in 3rd payed off [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Mens results

Gold with 60 points goes to [emoji144] :cheer: :hb:
IndiaP12
Spirals for Miles

lariko
SnowWhite

Alex65
Carolowa
Colonel Green
elektra blue
GINO
jg212
Jontor
luckyu2
MrECartman
sweetener
Winry

Me putting Petr in 3rd payed off YAY!! [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

LadyB

Record Breaker
Silver in Ladies and I think I didn't fare too bad in Pairs! :cool2:

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Is there any news on when the pairs results will be formalized?

I've finally finished them & so sorry for the delay! I can understand why you're eager to see them, because you're the only one with a perfect score of 75! In fact, your "alternate" pick at #6 also was correct! Very well done! I'm inputting all the medalists now.

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
JWC PREDICTIONS GAME - PAIRS RESULTS

LOTS of impressive performances, with gold medalist Colonel Green getting not only the Top 5 perfect (75 points) but also the "alternate" pick at #6! The 36 silver medalists and 4 bronze medalists also got the top 4 placements correct!

SILVER MEDAL
70 points

Alexcdj
apgold
Baron Vladimir
Carolowa
corynna
Debrah
DenissVFan
Dreamer57
elektra blue
FayD
Gino
GoneWithTheWind
gsk8
heartyxo
invisible spiral
Koatterce
LadyB
luckyu2
Lunalovesskating
lutz
marulia
Moxie
MrECartman
Pandicorn
Remilia
Ruga
Sabine
Sherlock Marple
SnowWhite
Spirals for Miles
StitchMonkey
sweetener
TheBallerina
TheMightyBidoof
Weathergal
Yuzuruu

GOLD MEDAL
75 points

Colonel Green
BRONZE MEDAL
65 points

katymay
purplecat
Shakuhachi
sunnystars

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all the participants.
The results have been uploaded to the Google Spreadsheet that can be found here.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
silver! :yahoo::cheer: thank you scorers! thank you CLF and congratulations to the other medalists!