23 December 2021 @ 1605 (UTC+3)

Time in Other Places

Live Stream

Starting Order​

StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1
1​
Diana Davis / Gleb Smolkin
RD: "Boom Boom Pow" by The Black Eyed Peas; "Bom Bidi Bom" (from Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack) by Nick Jonas, Nicki Minaj
FD: "El Tango De Roxanne" (from Moulin Rouge soundtrack); "Your Song" (from Moulin Rouge soundtrack); choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Adrienne Lenda
RUS
2​
Ekaterina Mironova / Evgenii Ustenko
RD: Britney Spears Medley
FD: The Hunger Games soundtrack by James Newton Howard; "Hunter" by Riaya, John Mark McMillan; choreo by Dmitri Boltunov, Stanislav Sotnikov, Marcin Roj
RUS
3​
Vlada Pavlenina / Aleksandr AleksanyanRUS
4​
Arina Ushakova / Maxim NekrasovRUS
Warm-Up Group 2
5​
Angelina Lazareva / Maxim ProkofievRUS
6​
Alexandra Stepanova / Ivan Bukin
RD: Hip Hop: "Everybody" by Apashe, Oski, Lennon Remix; Blues: "Monster" by Shawn Mendes & Justin Bieber; Hip Hop: "Everybody" by Apashe, Oski, Lennon Remix
FD: "We Have a Map of the Piano" by Múm; "A Time for Us" (from Romeo and Juliet) by Nino Rota; choreo. by Irina Zhuk
RUS
7​
Elizaveta Pasechnik / Dmitry BlinovRUS
8​
Tiffany Zagorski / Jonathan Guerreiro
RD: "Jogi" by Panjabi MC; "Buzz" by Aastha Gill, feat. Badshah; choreo. by Elena Kustarova Olga Riabinina
FD: "Toxic;" "Smoke on the Water" performed by 2WEI; choreo. by Christopher Dean
RUS
9​
Annabelle Morozov / Andrei Bagin
RD: Blues: "My Body Is A Cage" by Peter Gabriel; Hip Hop: "Boom Boom Pow" by The Black Eyed Peas
FD: "Scheherazade" by Nikolai Rimski-Korsakov; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
RUS
Warm-Up Group 3
10​
Elizaveta Shanaeva / Devid Naryzhnyy
RD: Hip Hop: "Capim" by Filo Machado; Blues: "Legendary" by Welshly Arms
Disco: "!Hey Momma;" "Hit the Road, Jack,"(Pentatnoix)
FD: "Amaluna" from Cirque du Soleil; choreo by Alena Samarskaya
RUS
11​
Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva / Egor Bazin
RD: "Come Together" by Gary Clark, Jr., and "It's Raining Men" by Geri Halliwell
FD: "Lose Yourself" by David Garrett and "Rain, in Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Nikolai Nikonov, Dina Akhmegareeva, and Fedor Polianski
RUS
12​
Anastasia Skoptcova / Kirill Aleshin
RD: "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars; "Bad To The Bone" by George Thorogood, The Destroyers
FD: "I'm Kissing you (from "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack)" by Des'ree; "The Cheek of Night (from "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack)" by Abel Korzeniowski; "Abdication" (from "W. E." soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Olga Riabinina, Ilia Averbukh, Sergei Nikulshin
RUS
13​
Ksenia Ermakova / Vladislav PanteleevRUS
14​
Viktoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov
RD: "You Can Leave Your Hat On" by Joe Cocker and "Brick House" by Commodores
FD: "Piano Concerto #2" by Rachmaninoff, and "Rhapsody on a Theme" by Paganini
RUS

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
When the final judge, Natalia BOGUSH, was sitting down waiting to be introduced, I saw her jumper and all I could think of was the traditional Yamaha America livery:

https://photos.motogp.com/2015/01/29/156274.big.jpg

But, when she stood up to wave, below the yellow it was black and white stripes the whole way down. Which spoiled the effect.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Kittosuni

Medalist
Dropping in to say, can’t wait to see how Davis/Smolkin are scored here—skating first poses such interesting questions! If the judges go really high for them (and they probably need to), what will be left for the rest of the field?

Based on the scoring for the men, I predict atleast 5 teams are going to score in the 80s. They already been scoring on the high 70s

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Alright Ted! Your entire commentating career and "nice comments only" policy has been leading to this very moment. Let's hear you pitch us how Diana Davis deserves a podium finish like you really mean it! 🤡:popcorn:
I believe that was the goal of his "don't worry about the details, the judges are the experts and you probably won't understand so just go with it" spiel during warm-up. :biggrin:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I agree with Ted D/G were cautious a little at the start of their performance but as far as I can judge the ice dance, they seemed fine and clean to me.