2021 JGP Baltic Cup: Rhythm Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Baltic Cup: Rhythm Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
My support is more motivated by my admiration for Elena Alexandrovna, also known as Fedor's mum. Sorry, personal priorities. :love2:
In the dance world, there is only one Klimova! One of the all-time greats (and shame on those who know her only as Anthony’s mom) :)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Weighing in on Isabella Flores and Dmitry Tsarevski - I was paying attention to how much he flirted with the judges; she did too, but somewhat less. And I love their connection on the ice. Very sharp, fast skating and never bordering on the frenetic, which is a big thing for me! I must say that after they first skated out, I never once thought about his pants :) I guess I pay attention to the faces and upper bodies more.

LadyB

Record Breaker
In the dance world, there is only one Klimova! One of the all-time greats (and shame on those who know her only as Anthony’s mom) :)
Personal perception is a wonderful thing. Your associations went straight to ice dance, mine are always with my personal emotions when certain buzz words are used. That's what makes FS so all inclusive, you can lose yourself in it for a million of reasons. I raise a glass to diversity.

Btw, E A Klimova is not just Fedor's mum, she also coached Sasha Boikova, Nastya Mishina and Valeriy Kolesov. In agreement with your sentiment, I also want her to be known for that.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Last edited: