2021 JGP France: Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP France: Free Dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
haha... ice academy of montreal no longer even bothers welcoming out of the country teams to train... they just take the local kids and find them new countries to represent :laugh2: :devil: :laugh2: :biggrin:
I don't care, I'm just happy that we have a junior ID team that can be in the last group, they are forgiven from all sins including using Cats

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Their 안녕하세요s were pretty awkward but it's fine dearies, even if you don't speak a word of Korean I will love you for representing us

And now for the Czech siblings

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I don't care, I'm just happy that we have a junior ID team that can be in the last group, they are forgiven from all sins including using Cats
don't hear me wrong... i am more than happy that we will get to see them compete... it's crowded in Canada and I like them, so that makes me happy they get opportunities to develop and compete for South Korea

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Their 안녕하세요s were pretty awkward but it's fine dearies, even if you don't speak a word of Korean I will love you for representing us

And now for the Czech siblings
haha... i noticed that his French seemed quite good as he reacted to the announcement in French...