2021 Rostelecom Cup: Rhythm Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2021 Rostelecom Cup: Rhythm Dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
@lariko Your Canadian team that wasn't boring to you, were they Sales/Wamsteeker? Their RD is Billie Eilish so I can see you not being bored by them

GGFan

Record Breaker
Ok that wasn't nearly as blatant as I thought it would be. They at least gave them a level 3 on the midline step. They're very fast and powerful.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I kind of think that “misguided attempts at sultry” is the theme of this comp.

Someone—I think it was Lamente—commented at the last showing of this that they are aiming for sultry but landing squarely in goofy, and I think that is absolutely the perfect description of this. It cracks me up, and not in a good way

brigit66

On the Ice
Thanks. I hated it. I don't want to be a hater but how do the judges pretend this is top 2 in the World? I'm so confused by this team's scores. It's always so messy.
Non touch is so flat edged it is remarkable, that this is supposed to be no1

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Nope. I think one of the last names started with L. Now I sound like my mother, lol.
I don't think we have any junior teams with L names rn (at least of the ones who compete internationally). In senior that could be Lanaghan/Razgulajevs or Lajoie/Lagha (the parrots). One of them?

cake

On the Ice
Now I will watch the men, I´m intrigued (or should I say scared) by your hints...