2022-23 Cup of Russia - Stage 5 - Samara | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Cup of Russia - Stage 5 - Samara

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
That was a long combo with that extra Eu. Kinda reminds me the times of Rodnina with their bunch of tiny jumps, dunno what they were, singles? but they jumped lots of them…

LadyB

Record Breaker
Lovely programme from Moskalyova/Lozhkin as well. Enjoyed this event. Congrats to all the medallists. 👏

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Agree, just rematch, there weren’t too many of them.

Anyway, Marshmallow the Cat has been fed and watered, and my coffee is almost there. I think I am all set for junior women!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Agree, just rematch, there weren’t too many of them.

Anyway, Marshmallow the Cat has been fed and watered, and my coffee is almost there. I think I am all set for junior women!
Enjoy, I'm back for the boys!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I can watch Morozova skate to that song in that dress like thousand times and not tire of it. I hope it will be as successful outing for Morozova and Puzin as the last one was for Popov. Smirnova’s group into Nationals/Cup! I need it!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Not a bad start! :clap:

Although YDGUOL is already the dominion of someone else, and the cover wasn't so special either.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
And Sadkova right after… we are not building up slowly here, are we? Shame about the combo tho.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I really like dress detailing, and kind of ‘drunken master’ feel to the step sequence, despite low level, heh

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I really like dress detailing, and kind of ‘drunken master’ feel to the step sequence, despite low level, heh
I don't think the "drunken master" episode was intentional. She narrowly avoided a fall.

Ouch, lost a lot on TES.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Yeah, here is a letter to all the people who think younger women can’t be artistically expressive. Gosh, I loved this program for her.