2022-23 Russian Local Events – Discussion | Page 126 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Russian Local Events – Discussion

LadyB

Record Breaker
Well it's end of season and time to experiment. He should be able to win this all the same. Okay, Sambuev had a bit of practice this season, but...

LadyB

Record Breaker
Watching Tokarev at 15/16 in the Novices with that programme is cringe. You just wanna hug him and have a stern word with his parents. :console:

Well done, Dobromir, looking forward to my fave FS!

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm getting all excited to see Dobromir's wonderful FS again, but I might have to watch it later. Gotta nip out for a bit. Fingers crossed. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Not the most beautiful landing on that the 3A but at least Dobromir landed it with no step out :clap: and 4S attempt sadly it was a fall but its so impressive to see this content attempted by 10 year old :eek:
Everything else was clean :cheer::cheer2:Dobromir is a very special skater that for sure!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Not the most beautiful landing on that the 3A but at least Dobromir landed it with no step out :clap: and 4S attempt sadly it was a fall but its so impressive to see this content attempted by 10 year old :eek:
Everything else was clean :cheer::cheer2:Dobromir is a very special skater that for sure!
Exactly my words! Just said that to my mum! What a wee guy! ❤️ He can keep that programme for another year, as far as I'm concerned, I love it so much! Hope he'll stay with us forever.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Unsurprisingly, Vadim's taking the lead by more than a country mile. See the season out in style, son!
I think this is my end of season event as my attention switches to Icehockey Worlds. :wink: ⛸️➡️ 🏒 💓

Niania

Spectator
Vadim!!! Nice to see how much Vadim has improved this season. I'm already looking forward to next season. Don't get hurt!

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
News about 23/24 season:
>Jumping Nationals 1-4 December, planned in Nizhniy Novgorod
>Russian Challenge 19-22 January, planned in Saint Petersburg
>Belarusian skaters will be allowed to skate outside of the competitions at most competitions except for the Nationals.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
News about 23/24 season:
>Jumping Nationals 1-4 December, planned in Nizhniy Novgorod
>Russian Challenge 19-22 January, planned in Saint Petersburg
>Belarusian skaters will be allowed to skate outside of the competitions at most competitions except for the Nationals.
Is the Russian challenge meant to be the team challenge? If so im ngl, return to international competition doesn't look too likely based on the scheduling. The Jumping tournament as well is way too close the GP final.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Is the Russian challenge meant to be the team challenge? If so im ngl, return to international competition doesn't look too likely based on the scheduling. The Jumping tournament as well is way too close the GP final.
Russian Challenge is the name of the gala competition.

Even if the ISU accepts the IOC criteria (which seems unlikely)
1) No spots, no PBs and WS points to take part in GP
2) Most members of the national team won't be allowed anyway.

Last edited: