2022 CS Denis Ten Memorial Women's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Denis Ten Memorial Women's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry, I was sorting out a reminder post that I had forgotten to do before Dabin came on.

Mmmm. First clean programme for a long time, and it is still not enough to come near to taking the lead.

I'm starting to think that Minchae might actually win this...

CaroLiza_fan

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Alexandra… Techno, change of pace. I like the music choices. The costume is busy.. a choice but I get what she was going for. A fall but still a strong skate with a couple of great jumps and a beautiful camel spin! 3rd

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Alexandra's programme starts by her using dial-up internet.

Imagine what streaming figure skating would be like if we still had to do that...! :eek:

Once I got over the shock of that appearing, it was actually enjoyable. Some very abrupt cuts.

She is VERY disappointed coming off the ice. Even more so than Gracheva.

Oh no. She looks like she is going to cry sitting waiting for the scores.

She goes into 3rd.

It's a good job that Anna came out sharpish. Because I think Alexandra was about to start crying when the camera cut away.

:ghug:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Another enjoyable programme. But, I don't think it'll be enough to depose one or both of the Koreans.

I didn't think I would be saying this yeasterday, but I think we have a Korean 1-2.

No, we don't. Anna splits them! 😲

Anna goes ahead of Dabin by 0.37 points overall. And it's all down to the 4.05 point lead she had from the SP. It just shows how important doing well in the SP can be.

She is absolutely delighted! And who can blame her!

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Anna.. beginning botched jump but better ones after and a beautiful spiral late in program .. strange cover of I Can’t Help Falling in Love With You
2nd. She is happy!

This was a nice competition, relaxing to watch. Beautiful arena. Dennis name spread out under the ice surface.

My dog has left my side on the sofa in favor of his own bed replaced by a very sleepy cat🥱

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anna.. beginning botched jump but better ones after and a beautiful spiral late in program .. strange cover of I Can’t Help Falling in Love With You

I like this cover.

One of my kids, Sefania Yakovleva, is also using a cover of this song. And when I first saw it described as a "dark version" in her ISU Bio, I thought it was this cover. And I was all excited. But, it turned out to be a different cover. And I didn't like it at all.

This was a nice competition, relaxing to watch. Beautiful arena. Dennis name spread out under the ice surface.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bllq4iLglJ8/?igshid=NDc0ODY0MjQ=

Yep. They usually put on a good event. Every year I am impressed. It's just a pity that it doesn't attract more skaters. But, I suppose that is due to the location. Kazakhstan is far away from most figure skating countries.

Four years on, and I still can't get over the fact that Denis is gone. Such a nice and likable guy.

My dog has left my side on the sofa in favor of his own bed replaced by a very sleepy cat🥱

Awww!

CaroLiza_fan

auser

Record Breaker
2nd. She is happy!

I am with your dog and sleepy cat... 2:40 am here zzzzzzzzzzz calling. Hope to see you later 🥰

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
I like this cover.

One of my kids, Sefania Yakovleva, is also using a cover of this song. And when I first saw it described as a "dark version" in her ISU Bio, I thought it was this cover. And I was all excited. But, it turned out to be a different cover. And I didn't like it at all.

Yep. They usually put on a good event. Every year I am impressed. It's just a pity that it doesn't attract more skaters. But, I suppose that is due to the location. Kazakhstan is far away from most figure skating countries.

Four years on, and I still can't get over the fact that Denis is gone. Such a nice and likable guy.

Awww!

CaroLiza_fan
Arena does look empty but I have a feeling that may change in future; give it time! if I was still traveling internationally I would love to visit KAZ .. I was introduced to the country thru skating and Dennis!!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Because you looked in the OP? ;)

Sssshhh. No need to dispel the illusion I have created that I have even a tiny bit of an idea what is going on in this sport. :laugh:

Seriously, thank you very much for making out such detailed OP's. They truly are invaluable. :bow: :clap: :points:

:thank:

CaroLiza_fan