2023 CS Denis Ten Memorial Challenge Women's Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Denis Ten Memorial Challenge Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Maria is back to singles? She has been pair skater even before transferring to Australia so this is very surprising.

I suppose competing in Singles is a more productive use of time than sitting around waiting to see if a new partner appears.

And she did a good job today! Just half a point behind Hovine.

is this Beyonce too?

Definitely not her voice.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:hijacked:
@elektra blue
I was adding to an older REWATCH and came across this legacy WTF costume

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This is the strangest version of Chopin

Which version even is this ive never heard before anywhere.

They still haven't corrected Sofiya's ISU Bio to say that she is actually skating to "Amies-ennemies" by Nâdiya rather than the original Chopin piece that it is based on.

As I have already hinted at, Radionova did a great EX to it a few years ago. And it had the correct credit.

Elena Radionova - 2015 World Championships EX

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
They still haven't corrected Sofiya's ISU Bio to say that she is actually skating to "Amies-ennemies" by Nâdiya rather than the original Chopin piece that it is based on.

As I have already hinted at, Radionova did a great EX to it a few years ago. And it had the correct credit.

Elena Radionova - 2015 World Championships EX

CaroLiza_fan
I dislike when people mess up with Chopin... immensely. I am fighting for my coffee to stay down.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
CaroLiza_fan
Are you aware.. (I am sure you are) your daughter Stephania is in first place in the Wonen’s Junior SP? If I am wrong don’t tell me ..

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
CaroLiza_fan
Are you aware.. (I am sure you are) your daughter Stephania is in first place in the Wonen’s Junior SP? If I am wrong don’t tell me ..

I sure am aware. I was watching it LIVE, and she was great!!!

I also posted about her still being in the lead in the Junior thread during the resurfacing at the end of the segment. A bit indulgent, I know. But, after how badly things went the last time we saw her skating (the FS at the Osaka Junior GP), I really wanted to make the most of it!

It could turn out to be a very successful weekend for the Cypriot team, because they have a very promising skater competing in Basic Novices at the Volvo Open as well. And she won the Basic Novice competition at the 48th edition in February, despite competing in Cubs level for most of her competitions last season!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I sure am aware. I was watching it LIVE, and she was great!!!

I also posted about her still being in the lead in the Junior thread during the resurfacing at the end of the segment. A bit indulgent, I know. But, after how badly things went the last time we saw her skating (the FS at the Osaka Junior GP), I really wanted to make the most of it!

It could turn out to be a very successful weekend for the Cypriot team, because they have a very promising skater competing in Basic Novices at the Volvo Open as well. And she won the Basic Novice competition at the 48th edition in February, despite competing in Cubs level for most of her competitions last season!

CaroLiza_fan
So glad for her and you! Congrats!
Missed her skate unfortunately..
Tho I had it on TV I was in and out of sleep during juniors because it was 2 am here