2022 CS U.S. International FS Classic Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 CS U.S. International FS Classic Pairs Free Skate

nohateforskate

Rinkside
Awww....poor thing, she got some sort of scrape when she fell.
I couldn't see if it was during a fall, or if it perhaps happened during the stumble getting out of the death spiral? I've only seen cuts happen mid-program in pairs and ice dance from lifts gone wrong before, but I didn't notice anything like that.
I hope she's okay.

nohateforskate

Rinkside
I keep checking the results site and no updates.
Yes, same! I only just made a golden skate account to ask if anyone knows the results from the first pair, Matte/Fernand. I was watching the whole time on Peacock but somehow I missed their scores and the scores aren't being updated live on the results page.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well these are cool costumes. And I will channel my inner Dick Button and say that even with the small mistakes that was quite nifty.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Liked Maria and Ivan. Mistake on throw and jump for her but otherwise nice program. The score page isn't!!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maria and Ivan. I love how their costumes are a good fit with their program. Are they siblings?

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Yes, same! I only just made a golden skate account to ask if anyone knows the results from the first pair, Matte/Fernand. I was watching the whole time on Peacock but somehow I missed their scores and the scores aren't being updated live on the results page.
Their score was 86 and change, if I remember right.

readernick

Medalist
The concept of that program is great. They don't have the power at this point in the season to pull it off. However, I love the smoothness of her skating and some of the lifts were cool!

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Some nice lift work from Plazas/Fernandez too!

Awful, boring monotone music, though. I assume it’s Captain America, based on the costumes—not that I would know.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Valentina/MaximIliano. I love this program and their costumes. They have a lot of potential. :clap: :party2:

And their coach seems really nice.