2022 Grand Prix de France Where Are You Watching? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 Grand Prix de France Where Are You Watching?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Thank you!!! :bow: :clap: :points:

:thank:

By the way, I've used your Golden Skate attachment for the link, because the other one requires you to sign into a Microsoft account. And although I could, it's just easier to link to the GS one.

CaroLiza_fan

yesterday

Record Breaker
🇫🇮
they are beautiful and elegant but I wish they'd use the gala to get a little outside their comfort zone

yesterday

Record Breaker
And we start the second half with the first part of the french sandwich (as Adam is last ofc) - Luc Economides 🇫🇷

Artistry

On the Ice
Where can I rewatch championship without VPN on my own schedule? ISU link in this threads says geoclblocked. I’m in US. Thanks in advance.

withwings

On the Ice
Where can I rewatch championship without VPN on my own schedule? ISU link in this threads says geoclblocked. I’m in US. Thanks in advance.
look in the post #3 in this thread!
there is a link of labgoat (thousand thank you to labgoat for doing this:thank:!!!)

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is why geoblocks are driving us fans crazy. Many have resorted to using vpn to get around these blocks. Any other YouTube videos posted get geoblocked very quickly. if you are in Canada try cbc, if you are in Europe try British Eurosport. If you are in USA get peacock for live watch only or get a vpn To access ISU feed. Those are your choices basically.